Mga Video mula sa Global Recordings Network sa ibat ibang panig ng mundo.
Pinapakita ang mga items 1 hanggang 30 ng 53
- GRN Australia February 2022 Update - Recordings for the Vision Impaired * International Leadership Team meeting * The Bible in 'Click' languages
- Songwriters Workshops - GRN in the Outback - Noel Bachelor tells the story of GRN songwriters workshops held in Darwin for many years
- Year of 5fish Celebration - GRN's 5fish app is 10 years old - and we want you to be a part of this celebration!
- GRN Australia January 2022 Update - Culiacan Outreach in Mexico * Covid-19 Impact * Outreach and Recording in a sensitive location
- How can we help you share the gospel? - GRN Thailand has a wide range of audio materials in many different languages, for evangelism and discipleship.
- Gospel Recordings in America, 1960s - How records were used to spread the gospel from the earliest days of Gospel Recordings (GRN)
- Merry Christmas from GRN Australia - What's been going on in 2021?
- GRN Australia December 2021 Update - 5fish in Liverpool church * Recent recordings * GRN on Mindoro Island
- GRN Australia November 2021 Update - Margaret Shares 5fish * 2022: The Year of 5fish * Picture Books Get Shipped
- GRN Australia October 2021 Update - Thai Trip in the New Ute * Happenings in the Australian office * Tumi Tigers in South Africa
- GRN Australia September 2021 Update - Patricia spreads 5fish in PNG * Ready for our AGM in Australia * Strife and Outreach in Nigeria
- GRN Medical Outreach in Nigeria 2021 - A booster for the work of GRN in Nigeria
- Pray with us online - Information about the monthly online prayer meeting for GRN in Australia and around the world
- Silent Night in 7 Languages - Seasons greetings from GRN Australia
- GRN Medical Outreach in Nigeria 2020 - Featuring Dr Joshua Gyede Giyan Ndom
- Meet Lulu - Lulu comes from a small village with no Christians. She speaks a minor language, and has no Bible in her language. How will Lulu find out about Jesus?
- GRN COVID-19 Update - See what's happening at GRN during the pandemic
- Recording in Colombia - See what our Recordists do in this video of a recent Gospel recording trip to Boro Boro in the Choco region of Colombia
- Telling the Story of the Story Tellers - A short video with Kenny explaining the history and work of GRN.
- Why record the gospel in every language? - There are over 12,000 languages in the world - Geoff explains the importance of GRN's mission to record them
- Aboriginal Recording Projects - Recording in Australian Aboriginal languages
- Joy Ridderhof Interview (historic) - "I've seen tinned soup, tinned beans, but not till now have I seen tinned missionary." - one of the first people to hear the gospel on record
- Timorese Tetun Dili speakers hear GRN recordings - Amy shares a story about Timorese Tetun Dili speakers hearing the Good News in their own language in Northern Ireland.
- Andrew Kanu (GRN Sierra Leone) - Andrew Kanu - GRN Sierra Leone talks about the passion one man has for his people who are yet to accept Jesus