Video-video Global Recordings Network seluruh dunia.
Menampilkan bagian-bagian 1 untuk 30 dari 34
- GRN COVID-19 Update - See what's happening at GRN during the pandemic
- Recording in Colombia - See what our Recordists do in this video of a recent Gospel recording trip to Boro Boro in the Choco region of Colombia
- Telling the Story of the Story Tellers - A short video with Kenny explaining the history and work of GRN.
- Why record the gospel in every language? - There are over 12,000 languages in the world - Geoff explains the importance of GRN's mission to record them
- Joy Ridderhof Interview (historic) - "I've seen tinned soup, tinned beans, but not till now have I seen tinned missionary." - one of the first people to hear the gospel on record
- Andrew Kanu (GRN Sierra Leone) - Andrew Kanu - GRN Sierra Leone talks about the passion one man has for his people who are yet to accept Jesus
- Recording an Unreached Language - Chucho from GRN Mexico, speaks about the challenges and joys of recording a language for an unreached people group.
- Video: Western Arrarnta Recordings - Simon speaks about the recordings done in Western Arrarnta language.
- Andy Chapman - Musicianary - Musicianary Andy Chapman testifies to the role GRN recordings play in breaking thorugh barriers of illiteracy.
- Compare the Pair - Compare the effectiveness of two Christians on short term mission. One with GRN's resources and one without.
- About GRN - International Director Graydon Colville - Graydon shares on GRN's goal to see the good news of Jesus in every speech variety on earth.
- Meet Gary - Gary could be you or I. He's a Christian who wants to make a difference but isn't sure how. Then he finds out about Global Recordings Network.
- Evangélisation des réfugiés à Etrechy - Vidéo d'une sensibilisation parmi les réfugiés tchétchènes. (An outreach among chechen refugees. Partnership GRN France and local church.)
- GRN USA - 75 years of God's Faithfulness - An overview of the ministry of Global Recordings Network, celebrating 75 years of taking words of life to over 6,000 speech varieties throughout the world.
- About GRN - Animation - GRN has made recordings of the Gospel in thousands of speech varieties that don't have the bible translated or where there are many who don't read.
- Malawi - Lucy and Anton Speak About Using GRN's Materials - Anton and Lucy Meyer interview about using GRN materials in Malawi, and their first impressions on joining GRN.
- Storytelling - Why does GRN use it? - Telling stories is a powerful way to stir hearts and imaginations and to pass on key information from one generation to another.
- Your Invitation to Serve - GRN exists to help share the story of Jesus with those who are still to hear it. View this video on how you can serve with GRN.
- Be Trained as a GRN Recordist - Interested in being a GRN recordist? Watch to learn more.
- Brief History of GRN - Since 1939 GRN has been working to reach the smallest language groups with the Good News of Jesus Christ in their own language through audio recordings.
- What We Do at Global Recordings Network - GR who? Global Recordings Network has played a strategic role in providing many unreached with access to the gospel in audio form. Watch this brief summary of what we are all about.
- Tentang GRN - pendek [VIDEO] - Ringkasan visi dan misi Jaringan Rekaman Global untuk mencapai yang belum terjangkau
- Uu's Story - A personal report of GRN's impact on a small Thai people group.
- Do you know about me? - Two thirds of the world can't, don't or won't read. GRN enables them to hear the good news of Jesus in their own language.