Lord Hear Our Prayer - English: Aboriginal
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: 62628
Language name: English: Aboriginal
1. Warrakan' Mala (plus kids at end) (Gupapuyngu)
2. Kurrukangawa Kawayi (Tiwi)
3. Djesuy Märrangala Nhannguwuy Djämamirrinha (Gupapuyngu)
4. Jesus im na det laif (Alawa)
5. Piyintu Jarntungu Palu Pungani [Easter song] (Walmajarri)
6. Mälu Marrkapmirr Nheny (Djambarrpuyngu)
7. The Prodigal (Torres Strait Creole: Ap-ne-ap)
8. Hear My Cry O Lord (Alawa)
9. Land That I See (Rembarrnga)
10. Jisas Oni Wei Bla Laif (Alawa)
11. Dudaboongga Nungungumarndalugudboongu (Walmajarri)
12. Jundoomarndaji [All the way to Calvary] (Walmajarri)
13. Ini Jesus Goora [In the name of Jesus] (Walmajarri)
14. Wi Garra Gibit Preis La God (Kriol)
15. Father you are Good
16. Jesus Yu Na Wanbala Blanga Mi (Rembarrnga)
17. Karriburlumen (Kunwinjku)
18. Calvary Hill
19. Lord you are all I need
20. Ngajirti Ngimpajawanga (Tiwi)
21. Wiki Manajin Ngangamani [Prodigal son] (Walmajarri)
22. Djangur Ngayam Yaka Ngarrin Garray (Djambarrpuyngu)
23. The Lords Prayer
Notes about the recording
1994 Songwriters Workshop
- MP3 Audio ZIP (72.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (37.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1994 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.