After This, the Judgement
சுருக்கமான வருணனை: Intro of s.e. of local beer drinking party recognized as evil. Discussion of God's judgment on sin. Discussion of the sin of witchcraft and worshipping spirits, and of commandments of God. The only way to escape God's judgment is through Christ.
உரையின் எண்: 002
கருப்பொருள்: Evil Spirits, demons; Witchcraft, paganism; Son of God; Alcohol; Judgement
சபையினர்: Animist; Buddhist (Tibetan)
பகுப்பு: Messages and Fiction
வேதாகம மேற்கோள்: Paraphrase
இந்த விரிவுரைக்குறிப்பு பிறமொழிகளின் மொழிபெயர்ப்பிற்கும் மற்றும் பதிவு செய்வதற்கும் அடிப்படை வழிகாட்டி ஆகும். பல்வேறு கலாச்சாரங்களுக்கும் மொழிகளுக்கும் பொருத்தமானதாக ஒவ்வொரு பகுதியும் ஏற்ற விதத்தில் இது பயன்படுத்தப்படவேண்டும்.சில விதிமுறைகளுக்கும் கோட்பாடுகளுக்கும் ஒரு விரிவான விளக்கம் தேவைப்படலாம் அல்லது வேறுபட்ட கலாச்சாரங்களில் இவை தவிர்க்கப்படலாம்.
1. What is this that the people are doing? (Pause 5 sec. for dancing drums and noise.)
2. They are drinking beer and making merry.
1. Why do they do this?
2. They please themselves.
1. But, do they not know that "Everyone of us shall give account of himself to God?" This we must do alone before God. And there will be no way to hide or to avoid it. God's Word says, "As it is appointed unto man once to die, but after this, the judgment." (Pause 3 sec. for witch drums). What is that?
2. They call for the help of the spirits.
1. Why do they do this?
2. So they have done always.
1. But have they not heard the true word which teaches us that witchcraft is sin? "And when they shall say unto you, `Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? Do they seek help for the living from the dead?" Do the people forget that everyone shall give an account to God? Each one of us will face Him, alone, for our own lives and what we have done, whether it be good or bad. (Pause 3 sec. for raucous laughter.) What is this?
2. They are people who care not what they do.
1. Why? Do they refuse to hear wisdom?
2. They are refusing.
1. Have they never heard God's laws? - "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God. Thou shalt love thy neighbor. Thou shalt not kill, shalt not steal, shalt not commit adultery, shalt not covet thy neighbor's things."
2. They know this in their hearts but their ways have refused the truth.
1. But do they not know of judgment after this life?
2. They fear to die. They fear what is after death, but they do not listen to God's message.
1. They need to know there is a way to escape the judgment of God. It is in Jesus Christ. He, the Son of God, has died to take our judgment (punishment). He died for our sins. By receiving Him, we may stand, each one of us, before God to give account that Jesus has already died for us. Our sins have been washed away. Our hearts are cleansed by the blood of Jesus Christ. This is the great salvation.
2. Oh, may the people come! The time is late. Life is brief. Judgment is coming. Tell them to listen.
1. God says, "Look unto Me and be ye saved, all ye ends of the earth." Now is the time. Today only, is the hour of salvation.
References: Rom. 14:12; Heb. 9:27; Isa. 8:19; II Cor. 5:10; Ex. 20; Isa. 45:22; II Cor. 6:2