Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 1 to 30 of 296
- GRN Thailand Newsletter December 2017 - Urak Lawoi Youth and Children's Camp * The Black Lahu * MGT in remote villages * Ministry Northeast * The Mpi * Home Assignment - USA
- Joy Ridderhof Interview (historic) - "I've seen tinned soup, tinned beans, but not till now have I seen tinned missionary." - one of the first people to hear the gospel on record
- Christmas News from Kenny and Joan - 2017 - Kenny and Joan share thoughts about the year that was and the year ahead
- Rejoice in 2017 - Events and situations for GRN Australia in 2017
- The Messenger Newsletter - December 2017 -
- GRN UK - recording and distributing - Kenny McKee talks about GRN UK and the work worldwide to bring good news to the lost.
- Recording in Our Own Backyard - GRN is also active in recording Australian languages
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 4th Quarter Report - From Malawi to South Africa to Zambia * Thankful users * Field partner FTS reports from Northern Malawi
- The Jewel in Our Crown - Our recordings are the jewel in our crown - and the IS team's work protects it.
- Telling the Story of Jesus in Zapotec - An audio adventure: Listen to David (GRN USA) speaking about San Agustin Loxicha in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Recording Trip to Belarus - Recording Baltic Romani Christian songs written and performed by a Roma family
- Vehicle for GRN Philippines - USD 33,100 (1,700,000 Philippines Peso) required to purchase a reliable, safe vehicle for GRN Philippines.
- Recording trip to Serbia - More languages recorded in Serbia - Kenny's report on the latest trip.
- Fresh from the field in South Asia - GRN recordists have been recording and doing follow up in South Asia
- Sabers to India, Africa, Serbia, Belarus - Kenny from GRNUK reports on recent Saber distribution
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 Mid Year Report - Namibia trip * Partnering: Waymakers Ministries, Chavuma * Hungary on furlough * Visiting Megavoice * A new trainee * New distribution agreement
- KawaSaka 9 Report - The largest KawaSaka team ever travelled to the Cagayan Valley
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2017 - Kenny and the team head to Kosova to deliver humanitarian aid and the gospel.
- Rejoice in the Lord... - Prayer, training, new roof, abundant provision - let's rejoice in the Lord
- Clowning around in Culiacan - Clowning is serious business, and is not just for the children in Culiacan, Mexico
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 Autumn Report - Picture books well used * New app, field partner in Mozambique * Connecting old with new * Opportunity: India * Orality Workshop - Cape Town
- GRN Annual Report - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2016 (PDF 3.9MB)
- Omega Solar Audio Bible - A robust solar powered audio player bringing the good news of Jesus to the lost
- Recordist Training in Togo - Kenny's report on his experience teaching at the Recordist Training course in Togo