Últimas notícias o ministério e recursos da Global Recordings Network pelo mundo afora.
Mostrando itens 1 a 30 de 134
40 Years Later - News from PNG
A mystery package arrives at our Sydney office
International Leadership Team Meeting - Tucson Arizona
The International leadership Team (ILT) met for 6 days of meetings on a ranch just out of Tucson, Arizona.
A Goal Realised
The 5fish user interface is now available in more than 40 languages
GRN Annual Report 2021
A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2021
What is the 5fish app
Christine Platt is interviewed by Ben McEachen on Hope Mornings radio program
Training Recordists in Arnhem Land to help Yolngu disciple Yolngu
Eternity Magazine tells how students like MAF pilot Prabhu Pothula learn the ropes in Yirrkala
- Blog: The Other Cheek - Good News app, 5fish, turns 10
- 20Twenty Interview with Christine Platt - Neil Johnson of Vision Radio talks to Christine about all things GRN in a wide ranging interview
- Sign Language Videos - A new avenue for GRN recordings
- Passing the Baton - How do we pass the vision of GRN on to the next generations?
- Merry Christmas from GRN Australia - What's been going on in 2021?
- Share the Gospel Phone by Phone - Which is the Bible app that tells the story of Jesus in the greatest number of languages and dialects?
- GRN Annual Report 2020 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2020
- Silent Night in 7 Languages - Seasons greetings from GRN Australia
- Thousands of players for Africa - How do you copy audio Bibles to 4000 players in only 10 days from a hotel in Tanzania?
- Sybil Shaw - at home with the Lord - Sybil Shaw went home to be with the Lord on Saturday 5 September 2020
- GRN Annual Report 2019 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2019
- I've got dignity now - The door bell rings. A neighbour in crisis?
- Kate in South Asia - Colouring in GRN's pictures helps tell Bible stories
- Tumi the Talking Tiger's New Friend - Tumi met Ricky - a special friendship is making difference and bringing hope, joy and comfort
- Growing Partnership - GRN is now the official Australian distributor of MegaVoice MP3 players and products
- Partnership with God's Dreaming - This Visual Gospel, created by Indigenous and non-Indigenous artists, is now in audio and video
- GRN Annual Report 2018 - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2018
- Snippets of News - A glimpse of the work in Philippines, Bangladesh, Madagascar and Uganda
- Recording in Georgia - The McKees visit Tbilisi to record Georgian and Mingrelian languages
- Computers Spreading Good News - Computers are a vital part of GRN's strategy to spread the good news of Jesus in every language
- Telling the Story of the Story Tellers - A short video with Kenny explaining the history and work of GRN.
- Recording in Madagascar - After the recent translation work, recording is now underway in some Madagascar languages
- Graydon Colville Interview on Wesley Impact TV - Rev Keith Garner interviews Graydon, GRN's International Director
- Shining Light into Ukraine - Gospel Recordings Network België/Belgique working in the Ukraine