Look, Listen & Live 4 Servants of GOD - Roglai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66178
भाषेचे नाव: Roglai, Southern
1. Halồt mơnãq Yàc Pô Lơngĩq hũ [Introduction]
2. Rùp 1: Sa sàc anĩh đuaĩq dơuq mưng di kaya ờq lơpa [Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine]
3. Rùp 2: Na-ô-mi sì Ru-tơ mai wơq lơgar Ju-đa [Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel]
4. Rùp 3: Ru-tơ pãq hamã pơdai yuãq [Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field]
5. Rùp 4: Ru-tơ sì Bô-ô dơlãp làc poh pơdai [Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor]
6. Rùp 5: Bô-ô sì dơgrữq pô tahã dơlãp Bet-le-hem [Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem]
7. Rùp 6: Ma-ri sì mơnuĩh gơnrơh Yàc Pô Lơngĩq [Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God]
8. Rùp 7: An-ne iơu lơkơu sì Yàc Pô Lơngĩq [Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God]
9. Rùp 8: Sa-mu-el dòq dơlãp sàc Yàc Pô Lơngĩq [Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God]
10. Rùp 9: Sa-mu-el iơu lơkơu ga vual-vơla Ju-đa [Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel]
11. Rùp 10: Sa-mu-el vũh mơnhàq ga Sau-lơ [Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil]
12. Rùp 11: Sau-lơ hẽt ao Sa-mu-el [Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe]
13. Rùp 12: Yàc Je-su dòq dơlãp sàc Yàc Pô Lơngĩq [Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God]
14. Rùp 13: Davit mơnuĩh dlãc avo chãc khin [Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd]
15. Rùp 14: Davit sì mơnuĩh prong rồp [Picture 14. David and the Giant]
16. Rùp 15: Sau-lơ duah pơnrẽq pioh pamơtai Davit [Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David]
17. Rùp 16: Davit ôh pamơtai Sau-lơ [Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life]
18. Rùp 17: Davit hũ pơdơc ngãq pitao [Picture 17. David is Made King]
19. Rùp 18: Davit sì Bat-sa-ba [Picture 18. David and Bathsheba]
20. Rùp 19: Sa voh sàc ga Yàc Pô Lơngĩq [Picture 19. A House for God]
21. Rùp 20: Yàc Je-su trôh pãq pơlơi Je-ru-sa-lem [Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem]
22. Rùp 21: Chĩp àq ròc E-li [Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah]
23. Rùp 22: E-li sì apôi Yàc Pô Lơngĩq [Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God]
24. Rùp 23: E-li đìq pãq dlòc lơngĩq [Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven]
25. Rùp 24: E-li Yàc Je-su sì Môi-se [Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (33.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (61MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.