If you would like to help translate this site please click here.
Southern Africa Projects
- Kyangonde and Tumbuka Distribution - The Nyakusa Ngonde Christians will benefit significantly from hearing the LLL series in their own language
- Zambia Recording and Distribution - Progress and plans for The Living Christ program in 5 Western Zambian languages
- Khoe and San Language Project - Recordings made in the 1970s and 80s for the Khoe and San peoples are now needing evaluation. The Khoe and San peoples live in remote areas and it is important to evaluate recordings and improve distribution to these peoples.
- Project Mozambique - Plus - August 2021 - The news & prayer letter of Chris and Cámica Hemborough
- The Buck Stops Here Project - Help produce a video program about domestic violence and abuse
- Audio Bibles for Sight Impaired Seniors - Many senior citizens have trouble reading the traditional printed bible - now GRN are working to bring Audio Bibles to sight impaired seniors.
- Lesotho - Roof of the World Project - Provide the resources for evangelists to reach people living in the Drakensberg Mountains, known as the 'Roof of the World', the highest place above sea level in Southern Africa.
- Venda and Botswana Outreach and Follow Up Project - Deon Snyders, coworker of GRN Southern Africa, works on the Venda and Botswana Outreach and Follow Up Project
- Madagascar - Distribution of teaching materials to churches - Madagascar: 80% of people are animist, 45% of traditional Christians practice ancestral worship, only 7% of people are evangelical Christians. Be part of the great effort to distribute teaching materials by sponsoring a church.