Southern Africa Projects
Hike / Bushwalk for Tumi Tiger
A mother and son want to do the Tankwa Camino trail in the Tankwa Karoo
A Story of Four Friends
A program to make children aware of emotions and to encourage them to find healing
Tumi Tiger for Ukrainian Children in Need
Special war victim edition in Ukrainian language
Congo DRC: Kananga Base Project
Help provide bridge materials for use during the rebuilding works. FULLY FUNDED!
Project Mozambique - Plus - August 2021
The news & prayer letter of Chris and Cámica Hemborough
The need remains for audio Bibles and GRN Bible-based Bridge materials in oral-learning communities
- Mozambique Distribution Project - Help place players and flip chart sets in new villages, where people haven't heard the message of the Bible
- The Buck Stops Here Project - Help produce a video program about domestic violence and abuse
- Colin the Companion - Companions - friendly Cubs - bringing comfort for people living with Alzheimer's
- Lilongwe District (Malawi) Distribution - Chichewa language speakers in listening groups need follow up visits.
- Malawi Lake Shore Route Project - Reaching & Serving the Non-readers, the Elderly & the Children on the Lake Shore route of Malawi
- Kyangonde and Tumbuka Distribution - The Nyakusa Ngonde Christians will benefit significantly from hearing the LLL series in their own language
- Khoe and San Language Project - Recordings made in the 1970s and 80s for the Khoe and San peoples are now needing evaluation. The Khoe and San peoples live in remote areas and it is important to evaluate recordings and improve distribution to these peoples.
- Audio Bibles for Sight Impaired Seniors - Many senior citizens have trouble reading the traditional printed Bible - now GRN are working to bring Audio Bibles to sight impaired seniors.
- Talking Tigers for Children in Need Project - Talking Tigers bringing good news and comfort to children in need
- Lesotho - Roof of the World Project - Provide the resources for evangelists to reach people living in the Drakensberg Mountains, known as the 'Roof of the World', the highest place above sea level in Southern Africa.
- Madagascar - Distribution of teaching materials to churches - Madagascar: 80% of people are animist, 45% of traditional Christians practice ancestral worship, only 7% of people are evangelical Christians. Be part of the great effort to distribute teaching materials by sponsoring a church.