Sur Diagnostic [South Mexico Diagnostic] - Spanish: Mexico
Is this recording useful?
Collections of short messages or samples in many different languages for the purpose of identifying what language someone speaks.
Program Number: 66811
Language name: Spanish: Mexico
1. S19 ZOQUE Santa Maria (Zoque de Santa Maria)
2. S20 ZOQUE Francisco Leon (Zoque, Francisco Leon)
3. S21 ZOQUE Copainala (Zoque, Copainala)
4. S22 CHONTAL Tabasco Tapotzingo (Chontal, Tabasco: Tapotzingo)
5. S23 CHONTAL Tabasco Tamulte (Chontal, Tabasco: Tamulte)
6. S24 CHONTAL Oaxaca-Sierra (Chontal, Sierra de Oaxaca)
7. S25 CHONTAL Tabasco San Carlos (Chontal, Tabasco: San Carlos)
8. S26 CHONTAL Oaxaca-La Costa (Chontal, Oaxaca de la Costa)
9. S27 CHOL Tila (Chol: Tila)
10. S28 CHOL Sabanilla (Chol: Tumbala Sabanilla)
11. S29 CHOL Tumbala (Chol: Tumbala)
12. S30 CHOL Yajalon (Chol)
13. S31 Tojolabal (Tojolabal)
14. S32a TZOTZIL Chenalho (Mitontic) (Tzotzil: Chenalho: Mitontic)
15. S32b TZOTZIL Ixtapa (Tzotzil: Chamula: Ixtapa)
16. S33 TZOTZIL Zinacanteco (Tzotzil: Zinacantan)
17. S34 TZOTZIL San Andres (Tzotzil: San Andres Larrainzar)
18. S35a TZOTZIL Chamula (Tzotzil: Chamula)
19. S35b TZOTZL Chenalo (Tzotzil: Chenalho)
20. S36a TZOTZIL Totolapa (Tzotzil: Chamula: Totolapa)
21. S36b TZOTZIL Venustiano Carranza (Tzotzil: Venustiano Carranza)
22. S37 TZOTZIL Huixtín (Tzotzil: Huixtan)
23. S38 Motozintleco (Motozintleco)
24. S39 MAM Huehuetenango (Mam: Northern)
25. S40a MAM Tacaneco/Frontera (Mam: Tacaneco & Mame: Frontera)
26. S40b MAM Comitancillo (Mam: Comitancillo)
27. S40c MAM Maya Tektiteko
28. S41 Cacchiquel (Cac'chiquel)
29. S42a TZELTAL Bachajon (Tzeltal: Bachajon)
30. S42b TZELTAL Del Plano (Tzeltal, Bachajon: Del Plano)
31. S43a TZELTAL Sibal (Tzeltal, Bachajon: Sibal)
32. S43b TZELTAL Oxchuc (Tzeltal: Oxchuc)
33. S43c TZELTAL Tenejapa (Tzeltal: Tenejapa)
34. S43d TZELTAL Tenango (Tzeltal: Tenango)
35. S44 TZELTAL Amatenango (Tzeltal, Bachajon: Amatenango)
36. S45 LACANDON Lacanja (Lacandon: Lacanja)
37. S46 MAYA Yucatan (Maya, Yucatec)
38. S47 MAYA Yucateco-Itza (Itza')
39. S48 Kanjobal (Q'anjob'al)
40. S49 Chuj De Ixtlan
41. S50 Acateco Guatemala
42. S51 Jacalteco Guatemala
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (82.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (28.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (66.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (36.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (14.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2019 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.