Lokoiwek Chemiajen [Good News] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 64803
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ♦ En Taunet [Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Ngolyot ab Kamuktaindent [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Youtik [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adam ak Awa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Cain ak Abel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Moinget ab Noah [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Maranet [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abraham, Sarah ak Isaac [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Moses ak Ngotutik ab Kamuktaindet [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Ngatutik Taman [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Kokoitoet Agopo Tengekto [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Koyomiset ab Sorunitet [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Siket ab Yashwa [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Konetindet Yashwa [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Kwongutik ab Yashwa [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Nyaliltab Yashwa [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Kikortoti Yashwa [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Ngetiet [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Kayanet ab Thomas [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Kotokosto [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Kimurtoyot nemomi Gi [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Ortinwek Oeng [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Lokok ab Kamuktaindet [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Siket Kora [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Nyonunet ab Tomirmiryet Netilil [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Bandap Lopkeyet [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Jito ne Tondet [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Kapji ne Sikunot [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Cham Bunyondengun [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yashwa Nekim [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Komondo Tamirmirik ab Oik [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Yomset [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Nekitengekon [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Miondo [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Meet [Picture 35: Death]
36. Bortab Kiptayat [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Katuyet ab ge nebo Amtaet [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Weket ab ge nebo Yashwa [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Lokoek Cheruryotin [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Baornanet [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (41.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (87MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.