Katerterisiet Nebunu Kamuktaindet [Look, Listen & Live 3 Victory through GOD] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 3 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Joshua, Deborah, Gideon, Samson. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64795
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ♦ Koboreke Joshua ak Amelekik [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Joshua Fights The Amalekites]
2. Sekeisiet Akobo Rurutik ap Canaan [Picture 2. The Spies with the Fruit of Canaan]
3. Kosire Lok ap Israel Oinet [Picture 3. The People of Israel Cross the River]
4. Kilule Inatut ab Jeriko [Picture 4. The Walls of Jericho Fall Down]
5. Komwen Israelik Inganaset ab Ai [Picture 5. Israel Flees from Ai]
6. Kirwoket ab Achan [Picture 6. The Judgment of Achan]
7. Koteleli Asista ak Arawet [Picture 7. The Sun and the Moon Stand Still]
8. Kongote Joshua Bik [Picture 8. Joshua Instructs the People]
9. Kongole Deborah Akobo Kamuktaindet [Picture 9. Deborah Speaks for God]
10. Kotoretise Kamuktaindet Kiterter Sesera [Picture 10. God Helps Defeat Sisera]
11. Kobore Jael Sesera [Picture 11. Jael Kills Sisera]
12. Boiboiyet ab Israel [Picture 12. Israel Celebrates]
13. Arorunet ♦ Gedion ak Malaikaisek ab Kamuktaindet [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Gideon And The Angel Of God]
14. Kongeme Gedion Cheptalelit [Picture 14. Gideon Destroys The Idols]
15. Koyee Bek Asikarik ab Gedion [Picture 15. Gideon's Army Drinks The Water]
16. Kosungukonyin Murenik ab Gedion Kambitab Midianik [Picture 16. Gideon's Men Surround The Camp Of Midian]
17. Kobore samson Ngetundo [Picture 17. Samson Kills A Lion]
18. Komi Samson ak Suik Chelotos Kotutik [Picture 18. Samson And The Burning Foxes]
19. Kotile Pilistik Somek ab Samaon [Picture 19. The Philistines Cut Samson's Hair]
20. Kongeme Samson Pilistik [Picture 20. Samson Destroys The Philistines]
21. Koone Yashwa Tamirmirik ab Oik [Picture 21. Jesus Drives Out Evil Spirits]
22. Komondo Yashwa Oik Che Kimi en Bik [Picture 22. Jesus Drives Out Evil Men]
23. Ngetiet ab Yashwa en Meenyin [Picture 23. Jesus Is Alive After Death]
24. Asikarik ab Kamuktaindet [Picture 24. The Soldier For God]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (27MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (59.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.5MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.