Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT - Khwe
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 82208
Language name: Khwe
1. Title, San music, Introduction
2. Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven
3. Song in Afrikaans
4. Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire
5. Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People
6. Picture 4. The Church Family
7. Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed
8. Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied
9. Picture 7. Stephen is Killed
10. Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller
11. Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals
12. Picture 10. Peter and the Romans
13. Song in Afrikaans
14. Picture 11. Peter in Prison
15. Picture 12. Peter and His Friends
16. San music Jingle
17. Introduction to Part 2
18. Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven
19. Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias
20. Song in Afrikaans
21. Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas
22. Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus
23. Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man
24. Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake
25. Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God
26. Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court
27. Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews
28. Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings
29. Picture 23. The Shipwreck
30. Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome
31. Song in Afrikaans
32. Jingle outplay
- MP3 Audio ZIP (33.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (67.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.