Words of Life 8, Life of Christ 1 - Thai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Program Number: 78068
Language name: Thai, Southern
1. An Angel Visits Mary, Luke 1:26-38
2. The Birth of Jesus, Luke 2: 1-7
3. Angels Visit Shepherds, Luke 2:8-20
4. Wise Men, Flight to Egypt, Matthew 2:1-12
5. The Boy Jesus in Jerusalem, Luke 2:40-52
6. Song: Christmas Day, Hymn #63
7. John the Baptist Mark 1:4-8
8. Jesus Is Baptized Mark 1:9-11
9. Satan tempts Jesus Mark 1:12-13
10. Jesus begins His ministry in Galilee Mark 1:14-15
11. Miracle of the big catch of fish Luke 5:1-11
12. Jesus chooses 12 disciples Luke 6:12-16
13. Song: Hymn #9, verse 1
14. Jesus tells the way of Blessedness (Beatitudes) Matthew 5:1
15. In this world you are like salt Matthew 5:13
16. You are the light of the world Matthew 5:14-16
17. Love your enemies Matthew 5:43-48
18. Jesus teaches about prayer Matthew 6:5-14
19. Ask and you will receive Matthew 7:7-11
20. True love and the Narrow gate Matthew 7: 12-13
21. Know the tree by its fruit Luke 6:43-45
22. Two kinds of foundations Luke 6: 46-49
23. Parable of the foolish rich man Luke 12:13-21
24. Song: Hymn #9, verses 2, 3
25. Turn over announcement. Jesus teaches about worry Luke 12
26. Parable of the Sower Mark 4: 1-20
27. Parable of the unforgiving servant Matthew 18: 21-35
28. Song: Hymn #14, verse 1
29. Parable of the good Samaritan, part 1 Luke 10: 25-30
30. Parable of the good Samaritan, part 2 Luke 10: 30-37
31. Parable of the lost sheep Luke 15:1-7
32. Parable of the lost coin Luke 15: 8-10
33. Parable of the prodigal son Luke 15: 11-32
34. Song: Hymn # 14, verse 2
35. The Rich Man and Lazarus Luke 15:11-32
36. Jesus and Nicodemus John 3: 1-8, 16-21
37. Jesus blesses the children Mark 10: 13-16
38. A mother's request Matthew 20:20-28; Zacchaeus Luke 19:1-10
39. Jesus speaks of His death John 12: 31-34
40. Jesus speaks comfort to His disciples John 14:1-6
41. Announcement to put in second cassette
- MP3 Audio ZIP (43.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (31.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1975 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.