Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT - Luyia: Tachoni
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65600
Language name: Luyia: Tachoni
1. Okhumanyana Eluveka A ♦ Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yacha Mwikhulu [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Omusambwa Omulayi Kwecha Nende Omulilo [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Petero Lelwachila Avandu [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Olwivulo Lielitembeli [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Omundu Omukema Yawonibwa [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Petero Nende Omukhasi Waveya [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Sitefano Yerwa [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Omuyithobia Mulukendo [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Amalolo Ka Petero Ke Chinyama [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Petero Nende Avaroma [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Petero Musivoye [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Petero Navalina Vave [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Okhumanyana Eluveka B ♦ Ovulafu Nende Omwoyo Okhurula Mwikulu [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Paulo Omuvofu Nende Ananias [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Elitembeli Liaslila Paulo Nende Barnabasi [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Paulo Yelwacha Okhulondokhana Nende Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Amalolo Ka Paulo Nende Khu Mundu [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Amalolo Ka Paulo Nende Sila Mumurengo Kwesivala [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Paulo Nende Obwali Bwa Wele Wakhamanyikha [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Paulo Yayilwa Musikhalakilo [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Avalindi Vawonia Paulo Okhurula Khu Vayahudi [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Paulo Yelwachila Avami [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Eliaro Lidamanu [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Paulo Khuli Omuvoye Roma [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (33.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (71.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.