Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 1 to 30 of 277
- Recordist Training in Togo - Kenny's report on his experience teaching at the Recordist Training course in Togo
- More than a Pretty Picture - Why we use pictures with GRN recordings
- Andrew Kanu (GRN Sierra Leone) - Andrew Kanu - GRN Sierra Leone talks about the passion one man has for his people who are yet to accept Jesus
- Who would have thought? - Ideas for using GRN resources right where you are
- Audio Players for Nepal - AUD 5,000 will help provide audio players so the people of Nepal can hear about Jesus
- Thailand Studio Equipment - Can you help provide AUD 20,000 to purchase equipment and furnishings for the newly built studio?
- Sounds of GRN - April 2017 - (PDF - 2539Kb) Culiacan, Mexico ... Reaching migrant workers ... News From Around The World ... IRA Charitable Rollover
- Chucho (GRN Mexico) Recording an Unreached Language - Chucho from GRN Mexico, speaks about the challenges and joys of recording a language for an unreached people group.
- Recordist Training - an ongoing project - Funds are required to cover the cost of running essential recordist training courses. Includes travel, equipment, accommodation.
- Canada Update - March 2017 - Project Match at work ... GRN Canada 2017 Banquet ... Mexico Culiacan outreach
- GRN Thailand Newsletter March 2017 - MGT Ministry: Black Lahu & Karen * Northeast Thailand * Ugong & Lao Song * Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai * MPI Angel scripts * Transform World 2020 Conference
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 Summer Report - Tribute to Pieter de Villiers * Story sets for Zambia * Revisit the Kyangonde * Tumi Tiger on duty!
- The Messenger Newsletter - Spring 2017 - News from GRN UK ... Recording in Baltic Romani language ... Photos from Ecuador
- GRN UK Update - Baltic Romani language recording - Sabers, solar panels, flipcharts: equipping the world - upcoming training in Togo
- Tetun Dili in Dungannon, Northern Ireland - Spoken in Timor-Leste, recorded by an Australian, now heard in Northern Island.
- Sabers for Chad: Report on the Project - Amos reporting on taking Sabers to Gabri-Kimré speakers in Chad
- Sabers for Chad: God's hand in Customs - A story from Amos about getting the Sabers through customs.
- Bangladesh Distribution Work - From February to April 2017, GRN Bangladesh plan to attend gatherings and revival meetings for distribution work.
- An Exciting Partnership - GRN Philippines partner with others to spread the news of Jesus.
- Recordings are Our Middle Name - GRN's mission is made distinctive with the recordings and recordists.
- Looking to the Future - Changing world, changing methods, same message of salvation for the lost.
- Video: Western Arrarnta Recordings - Simon speaks about the recordings done in Western Arrarnta language.
- New Church from GRN Recordings - Bible students use GRN recordings - and a church is born.
- Western Arrarnta Luke Video - This video launch is the realisation of a dream shared by various missionaries.