Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 1 to 30 of 240
- Thailand's Needs - Can you help supply AUD 12,205 for a studio, AUD 11,000 for motorcycles, a further AUD 5,000 for office equipment and storage?
- Trekabout 2016 Report - A life changing journey for the team members and people in Nepal.
- God Given Opportunities - There are many God given opportunities to show God's love to others.
- Culiacan 2016 Results - Project Culiacan has marked the lives of many for over 25 years.
- Solar Panels - Thank you from Pakistan - Having electricity all day is a huge blessing to our Pakistan staff
- GRN Southern Africa - February 2016 - Summer Update - New recordings for Malawi * New Children's Program now available
- GRN Thailand Newsletter March 2016 - (2047Kb) News of the Yoy, So Thavung, Ugong, Laosong & Thai people groups ... Karen Sgaw and Nyah Kur speakers ... Trip to Burma ... Lots of news
- Recording Genesis in the Ju'Hoan language - The first Biblical content in this Namibian language!
- The Asu of Nigeria - Pray for GRN Nigeria to produce Christian resources for The Asu
- The Perils of Travelling - Travelling is not always safe and easy as we go about our everyday life.
- Kolibugan Subanen People Language Project - USD 4,365 to produce the first known audio Gospel materials in the Kolibugan Subanen language of the Philippines.
- Vehicle for GRN Nigeria - USD 6,000 required to complete the purchase of an updated, reliable, safe vehicle for GRN Nigeria.
- 70 TB Disk Storage Array - AUD 30,000 is needed to replace our hard disk drives and safeguard our recordings!
- Madagascar - Translation Project - FUNDED!!! - We have received the USD 4,000 needed for translating the 12 languages in this project.
- Philippines Office Project - Update - AUD 60,000 is needed to make the final payment on the new office for Philippines GRN
- GRN Southern Africa - December 2015 - Spring Update - All about GRN's pictures * Facebook and cellphone evangelism * Michael recording Kyangonde
- Recordist Training in Ecuador - Kenny and Joan report on the recordist training that took place in Ecuador
- Languages of PNG - Alex Shaw (GRN AU) writes about the languages of PNG.
- GRN Southern Africa - August 2015 - Winter Update - A very busy outreach season * Repairs * Administration * Recordings - Michael's solo trip * An exciting new project for children
- KawaSaka 8 Report - Frank Caguin reports on KawaSaka 8, sharing expectations, realities, plans and prayer points.
- Praise God!! Funding received for this project! - There are just 1,400 speakers of the Pamplona Atta language and GRN is now able to produce recordings in this language thanks to funding we received.
- Thank you from GRN Nepal - Through the generosity of many, GRN Nepal has had the privilege of reaching out and providing a helping hand to many in need.
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2015 - Kenny McKee leads a team of 9 people to Kosova to bring Good News to the people . . .
- GRN Equips Evangelists in Ghana - 8 Evangelists in Ghana have received a kit containing GRN materials . . .