Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 1 to 30 of 242
- A Call To Mission - ReachOut conference provides an opportunity for mission organisations to promote themselves and encourage people in to mission.
- GRN Southern Africa - July 2016 - Winter Update - Michael and Megan in Western Zambia * Malawi: First materials for the Ngonde * Deon Snyders in Botswana *Tumi Tigers winning hearts * Tax exemption news!!!!!
- GRN Southern Africa - May 2016 - Autumn Update - Follow-up to finish what we started * Madagascar * Live story telling versus recorded stories * Tumi Tiger
- Hope in a European Refugee Camp - Refugees and migrants: GRN can bring God's word to them.
- Myanmar - Changing of the Guard - David and Naing Oo are the future of GRN Myanmar as Al Bik heads for retirement
- When God says 'yes', nobody can say 'no' - A report from the Director about the activities of GRN Nigeria
- Thailand's Needs - Can you help supply AUD 12,205 for a studio and a further AUD 5,000 for office equipment and storage?
- Trekabout 2016 Report - A life changing journey for the team members and people in Nepal.
- God Given Opportunities - There are many God given opportunities to show God's love to others.
- Culiacan 2016 Results - Project Culiacan has marked the lives of many for over 25 years.
- Solar Panels - Thank you from Pakistan - Having electricity all day is a huge blessing to our Pakistan staff
- GRN Southern Africa - February 2016 - Summer Update - New recordings for Malawi * New Children's Program now available
- GRN Thailand Newsletter March 2016 - (2047Kb) News of the Yoy, So Thavung, Ugong, Laosong & Thai people groups ... Karen Sgaw and Nyah Kur speakers ... Trip to Burma ... Lots of news
- Recording Genesis in the Ju'Hoan language - The first Biblical content in this Namibian language!
- The Asu of Nigeria - Pray for GRN Nigeria to produce Christian resources for The Asu
- The Perils of Travelling - Travelling is not always safe and easy as we go about our everyday life.
- Kolibugan Subanen People Language Project - USD 4,365 to produce the first known audio Gospel materials in the Kolibugan Subanen language of the Philippines.
- GRN Southern Africa - December 2015 - Spring Update - All about GRN's pictures * Facebook and cellphone evangelism * Michael recording Kyangonde
- Recordist Training in Ecuador - Kenny and Joan report on the recordist training that took place in Ecuador
- Languages of PNG - Alex Shaw (GRN AU) writes about the languages of PNG.
- GRN Southern Africa - August 2015 - Winter Update - A very busy outreach season * Repairs * Administration * Recordings - Michael's solo trip * An exciting new project for children
- KawaSaka 8 Report - Frank Caguin reports on KawaSaka 8, sharing expectations, realities, plans and prayer points.
- Praise God!! Funding received for this project! - There are just 1,400 speakers of the Pamplona Atta language and GRN is now able to produce recordings in this language thanks to funding we received.
- Thank you from GRN Nepal - Through the generosity of many, GRN Nepal has had the privilege of reaching out and providing a helping hand to many in need.