Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 1 to 30 of 231
- GRN Southern Africa - December 2015 - Spring Update - All about GRN's pictures * Facebook and cellphone evangelism * Michael recording Kyangonde
- Recordist Training in Ecuador - Kenny and Joan report on the recordist training that took place in Ecuador
- Languages of PNG - Alex Shaw (GRN AU) writes about the languages of PNG.
- GRN Southern Africa - August 2015 - Winter Update - A very busy outreach season * Repairs * Administration * Recordings - Michael's solo trip * An exciting new project for children
- KawaSaka 8 Report - Frank Caguin reports on KawaSaka 8, sharing expectations, realities, plans and prayer points.
- Praise God!! Funding received for this project! - There are just 1,400 speakers of the Pamplona Atta language and GRN is now able to produce recordings in this language thanks to funding we received.
- Thank you from GRN Nepal - Through the generosity of many, GRN Nepal has had the privilege of reaching out and providing a helping hand to many in need.
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2015 - Kenny McKee leads a team of 9 people to Kosova to bring Good News to the people . . .
- GRN Equips Evangelists in Ghana - 8 Evangelists in Ghana have received a kit containing GRN materials . . .
- Nepal Earthquakes 2015 - The GRN Nepal team are assisting where they can after these earthquakes.
- On the ground in Nepal - News from GRN Nepal following the quake . . .
- "We're watching you!" - Attracted by Forgiveness - Attacks on Christians in West Africa has had some surprising repercussions . . .
- People Accept Christ in West African Outreach - GRN shared the gospel in a four day outreach in west Africa, where 102 people prayed to receive Christ.
- Myanmar: Chin Siyin, Chin Asho and Kungsho languages - The Myanmar team has been record and editing and preparing for distribution.
- The Rognes return to Vanuatu after Cyclone Pam - David and Gail Rogne were in Australia when Cyclone Pam hit Vanuatu and didn't know whether their house still existed.
- GRN UK Summer Update - 2014 - Kenny reports on GRN UK's Australia Trip to conduct training with recordists from Thailand and Indonesia - and to catch up with colleagues.
- A Recording Trip to The Czech Republic - Kenny and Joan travel to Prague for a 3 day recording session.
- Taking the Gospel to the Palenqueros - The Palenquero language is the only Creole (a language of mixed African and European ancestry, especially one based on French or Spanish) spoken in Latin America.
- CD and DVD Duplicators Making Life Easier - Kenny writes about gifts of CD and DVD duplicators making it easier to spread the Good News
- South Sudan Breakthrough! - GRN is partnering with Greater Reach Alliance for greater kingdom impact . . .
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2013 - A team from Scotland heads to Kosova to bring Good News to the people . . .
- New CD from GRN Ambassador Rebecca Steenbergen - GRN Netherlands ambassador Rebecca Steenbergen is becoming more and more known as a Dutch Gospel artist.
- Russian Heroin Addicts Record Miracles - Recovering Heroin addicts share their testimonies in Russian recordings.
- Burmese Refugees - Here! Now! - What can the Burmese refugees listen to? In both Burmese and Karen, GRN has over 10 hours of messages, songs, and Bible stories.