Latest news about the ministry and resources of the Global Recordings Network from around the world.
Showing items 121 to 126 of 126
- A Burden is Born - "We wanted to distribute the Goran recordings on CD, along with more aid for the widows and orphans. We also wanted to do more recordings in the Goran language."
- Serving Other Missions - Our hand-crank players help spread the Word in lesser-developed areas of the world.
- Sing me a story! - "If you had put the Gospel to music, the people would be touched very deeply, much more than if they just hear it read to them."
- Cultural damage or religious freedom? - "Culture is by definition dynamic, and those who see it as otherwise do not see people - they see animals on exhibit." A thought-provoking update from a Recordist in Brazil.
- Some Difficulities of Cross-Cultural and Cross-Linguistic Evangelism - This is a memo on the problems of determining the language groups that need evangelism. These notes from a Paul Hattaway lecture during the recent recordist training provided much of the material.
- Our Papua New Guinea Adventure - Kenny and Joan McKee talk about their thrilling two year assignment in the highlands of Papua New Guinea