LLL 6: Yeso - Omwalima Khandi Omuhonia [Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer] - Luyia: Tachoni
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65598
Language name: Luyia: Tachoni
1. Okhumanyana Eluveka A (Yeso - Omwalimu) ♦ Yesu Yekicha Avandu [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Teaches the People]
2. Chinju Chivili [Picture 2. The Two Houses]
3. Ovulafu Bwenyekhana Vulolekhane [Picture 3. A Light Should be Seen]
4. Omuroma Yakhuba Omuyahudi [Picture 4. A Roman Beats a Jew]
5. Okhusava Wele Mulayi [Picture 5. Praying to God]
6. Avandu Avai Varaka Ovuvi Olumbuku [Picture 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds]
7. Yesu Halala Nende Avana [Picture 7. Jesus and the Children]
8. Omwayi Nende Amakondi [Picture 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep]
9. Omukhalavani Wakhalekhela Tawe [Picture 9. The Unforgiving Servant]
10. Avakholi Vanyola Evimiri Vyavo [Picture 10. Workers Receive Their Pay]
11. Avakaasi Varano Elwanyi wo Omuliango [Picture 11. Five Women Outside the Door]
12. Omukhongo Nende Omukalavani Wuwe [Picture 12. The Master and His Servants]
13. Okhumanyana Eluveka B (Yeso Wavakhwa Amafura - Omusilikhi) ♦ Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Vamupatisia [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Jesus is Baptized]
14. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yalanga Avayeeti [Picture 14. Jesus Calls Helpers]
15. Omundu Wali Nende Amakele [Picture 15. A Man with Leprosy]
16. Omundu Yengilila Musisuli [Picture 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof]
17. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yawonia Omukhono Kwo Mundu [Picture 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand]
18. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yasingisia Oluwucho [Picture 18. Jesus Calms a Storm]
19. Omukhasi Muvandu [Picture 19. A Woman in the Crowd]
20. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Nende Omwana Wafwa [Picture 20. Jesus and the Dead Child]
21. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Halala Nende Omukhasi Omukeni [Picture 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman]
22. Wavakhwa Amafura Yamwonia Omusiani Wali Nende Wele Mulayi [Picture 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man]
23. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yalomba Omuvofu Okhulola [Picture 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See]
24. Yesu Wavakhwa Amafura Yamwonia Omusiani Wali Nende Wele Mulayi [Picture 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (27.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.