Malagasy, Antakarana language
Language name: Malagasy, Antakarana
ISO Language Code: xmv
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
GRN Language Number: 13388
IETF Language Tag: xmv
Sample of Malagasy, Antakarana
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Audio Bible readings of whole books of specific, recognized, translated Scripture with little or no commentary.
- MP3 Audio (160.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio (40.3MB)
- MPEG4 Slideshow (103.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (59.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (23.4MB)
- Malagasy (Macrolanguage)
- Malagasy, Antakarana (ISO Language)
- Betsimisaraka Atsimo (ISO Language)
- Betsimisaraka Avaratra (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Atesaka (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Bara (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Masikoro (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Merina (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Sakalava (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Tandroy-Mahafaly (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Tanosy (ISO Language)
- Malagasy, Tsimihety (ISO Language)
Information about Malagasy, Antakarana
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.