This is a short selection of some of the training material and other technical information GRN has about recording technology and practices. This is made freely available to help missions and indigenous churches in their recording ministries.
Tech Depot: GRN training material and technical information
- Understanding the batteries in the Saber - Information about the batteries in the Saber, and options for recharging them.
- Operation and Care of Cassette Duplicators - Delve into the basic principles of cassettes and duplicators, and learn how to look after them for best performance and results.
- Evaluating Cassettes and Recordings - How to evaluate cassettes and recordings made on cassettes.
- Messenger II Cassette Player Operating Instructions - Instructions for care and use of the Messenger II hand-wind cassette player.
- Using an Oven to Treat Tapes with Hydrolysis - How to copy recorded material from tapes which have been affected by hydrolysis.