The Living Christ 46-78 - Shona
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A82316
Language name: Shona
1. Music ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 46. Jesus Calms the Storm
2. Picture 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons
3. Picture 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd
4. Picture 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life
5. Picture 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples
6. Picture 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People
7. Picture 52. Jesus Walks on the Water
8. Picture 53. The Bread of Life
9. Picture 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman
10. Picture 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man
11. Picture 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
12. Picture 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ
13. Picture 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ
14. Picture 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
15. Picture 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax
16. Picture 61. Who is the Greatest in God's Kingdom?
17. Picture 62. Parable of the Lost Sheep
18. Picture 63. Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
19. Picture 64. The Woman Caught in Adultery
20. Picture 65. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
21. Picture 66. Parable of the Good Shepherd
22. Picture 67. Parable of the Good Samaritan
23. Picture 68. Jesus at the Home of Mary and Martha
24. Picture 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight
25. Picture 70. Parable of the Rich Fool
26. Picture 71. Servants Ready for their Master's Return
27. Picture 72. Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman
28. Picture 73. Parable of the Great Feast
29. Picture 74. Parable of the Lost Coin
30. Picture 75. Parable of the Lost Son
31. Picture 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs
32. Picture 77. The Lost Son Returns Home
33. Picture 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar ▪ Music
- Download ZIP file MP3 (42.5MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (14MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (92.4MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (33.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (7.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.