Jesu Mumi 33 - 60 [The Living Christ 33 - 60] - Tonga: Shanjo
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A65317
Language name: Tonga: Shanjo
1. Amatatikilo (Introduction Part 2)
2. Jesu aa ziga abantu (Picture 33. Jesus Teaches the People)
3. Jesu aa ziga abantu bye tuba no kansindwe (Picture 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness)
4. U ku ziga byo ku lomboza (Picture 35. Teaching about Revenge)
5. Jesu aa ziga bo ku lapelela (Picture 36. Teaching about Prayer)
6. A manzila gobile go bumi (Picture 37. The Two Ways of Life)
7. Injugo ji jakilwe aa ku umbukite (Picture 38. The House on the Rock)
8. Jesu aa jojesa mwana mfwilwa (Picture 39. Jesus Raises a Widow's Son)
9. Joani mu ntolongo (Picture 40. John the Baptist in Prison)
10. U mwanakazi aa sanza Jesu kumatende (Picture 41. A Woman Washes Jesus' Feet)
11. Inguli jo mubyali (Picture 42. The Parable of the Sower)
12. Inguli jo mbuto (Picture 43. The Parable of the Seed)
13. Inguli jo mabele ga nampuluza (Picture 44. The Parable of the Weeds)
14. Inguli jo lubono lubikamite (Picture 45. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure)
15. Jesu aa ombeleza inkuli (Picture 46. Jesus Calms the Storm)
16. Jesu aa oza unkosi go mayauma amangi (Picture 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons)
17. Aa ku ozwa umwanakazi mukati ko bantu abangi (Picture 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd)
18. Jesu aa jojisa umukazana (Picture 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life)
19. Jesu aa tuma abatumigwa bekumi no bobile (Picture 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples)
20. Jesu aa ngiisa amaobe (Picture 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People)
21. Jesu aa jenda amenzi (Picture 52. Jesus Walks on the Water)
22. Ubuobe bo bumi (Picture 53. The Bread of Life)
23. Intumelo jo mwanakazi go muzwa-malonga (Picture 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman)
24. Aa ku ozwa unkosi taka gamba no ku shugwa (Picture 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man)
25. Jesu aa oza unkosi umuofu (Picture 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man)
26. Pitolosi aa lugula izo Jesu ndini (Picture 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ)
27. Jesu aa bonaala uku bega (Picture 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ)
28. Jesu aa oza umuninzana uju kakwesi umoya umubi (Picture 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon)
29. Pitolosi aa tenteka amashelen’i go tempele (Picture 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax ▪ Instrumental)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (27.9MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (64.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.