Good News - Napo Lowland Quechua
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65729
Language name: Napo Lowland Quechua
1. Introduccion & Manata pacta riullaita [Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Yaya Dios riman [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Pactarishca punlla [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adan y Eva [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Cain y Abel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Noegua barcu [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Ashca tamiasha yacu tapara allpata [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abran Sara isacguam [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Moisés y agua shimi pactachina [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Canjhis pactachina shimi [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Sacrificio uchagunamanda [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Shuc Ángel Mariaguan y Joseguan [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Jesús Paraguay punlla [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yachachic shina [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Jesús ricuchin agua Maná raushcata [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Jesús Maná cailla guactashca [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Jesús guañun [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Causarishca punlla [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomas quirin [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Jesús aguata rin [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Shuc Cruz [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Iscay ñanbi [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Jesús diospa guagua [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Cutillata pagarishca [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Pactamushca punlla espirtusanto [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Puriushca Cruz [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Pactachuisca shimi yaya Diospac [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Agua familia yaya dios ha quiric [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Llaqi canda piñacta [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Jesús Man todopoderoso [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Supay gunata anchuchisha [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Tatisca jesusta [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Ñucanchi ucamanda [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Ungui guna [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Guañuna [Picture 35: Death]
36. Jesúspa aicha [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Candanacushca [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Jesus cuti bulltiamun [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Muyugunata mirachishca [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Rimasha shuc runagunata [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (35.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (68.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.