Laali, Chaqasi & Jiradin 2: Nama Waaqa [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Borana: Sakuye
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65288
Language name: Borana: Sakuye
1. Obaleyan Laman [Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Obju Ayubu [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Ayubuf Labani [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Aka Ayubuu Waaqan Walargan [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Obju Yusufu [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Aka Yusufu Garguratan [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Yusufufi Niiti Potifa [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Yusufu Mana Hidansa Kesa Jiru [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Obju Hayyu [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Yusufuu Lafa Misiri Mohate [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Yusufun Oboleyanti Ufi Mulise [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Waan Ayubuf, Yusufule Lafa Misiri [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Dalota Musa [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Musa Ibida Bobau Arge [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Aka Musa Hayyu Daqe [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Sorio Holla Qalan [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Aka Israelin Galana Dima Takite [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Sagalef, Bisan Wari Israeli Argate Lafa Allo Kesat [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Musan Gara Kore Waaqan Dubate [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Bofa Woran Guba [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Aka Yeson Israeli Sagale Nyachise [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Yeson, Musa Dubate [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Yeson Nu Ede Due [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Yeson Gar Guba Jira [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (22.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (5.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (43.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (10.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.