Atu Mashuhuri Amlungu [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Digo
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65917
Language name: Digo
1. Tangambere ♦ Ndugu Airi [Introduction ▪ Picture 1]
2. Ndoso Ya Yakobo [Picture 2]
3. Jacobo Na Labani [Picture 3]
4. Jacobo Anakutana Na Mlungu [Picture 4]
5. Ndoso Ya Yusufu [Picture 5]
6. Yusufu Anaguzwa [Picture 6]
7. Yusufu Na Mchetu Mzembe [Picture 7]
8. Yusufu Gerezani [Picture 8]
9. Ndoso Ya Mfalme [Picture 9]
10. Yusufu Anatawala Misri [Picture 10]
11. Yusufu Anagunduliwa Kwa Anao [Picture 11]
12. Yakobo Na Yusufu Misri [Picture 12]
13. Tangambere ♦ Musa Mwanamsanga [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13]
14. Musa Na Chitsaka Chiakacho [Picture 14]
15. Musa Anauya Kwa Mfalme [Picture 15]
16. Kafara Ra Mwanang'onzi [Picture 16]
17. Kuvuka Bahari [Picture 17]
18. Chakuvia Na Madzi Jangwani [Picture 18]
19. Musa Dzulu Ya Mlima Wa Mlungu [Picture 19]
20. Nyoka Dzulu Ya Nguzo [Picture 20]
21. Yesu Anavisa Atu [Picture 21]
22. Yesu Anagomba Na Musa [Picture 22]
23. Yesu Waufwevera [Picture 23]
24. Yesu Anaphiya Mlunguni [Picture 24]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (27.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (56.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.