LLL 8 - Bakotshi ba Nyum’elotshi [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the Holy Spirit] - Longa
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66847
ഭാഷയുടെ പേര്: Longa
1. Mbotwelo & Lishango 1 [Introduction & Picture 1: Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Lishango 2 [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Lishango 3 [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Lishango 4 [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Lishango 5 [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Lishango 6 [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Lishango 7 [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Lishango 8 [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Lishango 9 [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Lishango 10 [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Lishango 11 [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Lishango 12 [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Lishango 13 [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Lishango 14 [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Lishango 15 [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Lishango 16 [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Lishango 17 [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Lishango 18 [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Lishango 19 [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Lishango 20 [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Lishango 21 [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Lishango 22 [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Lishango 23 [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Lishango 24 [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (84.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (24.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (180.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (34.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (12.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright Status Uncertain. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
ഞങ്ങളെ സമീപിക്യുക for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.