Yomset Ap Kamuktaindet [Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64797
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ♦ Korutejin Naaman Kotab Elisha [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Naaman Visits Elisha's House]
2. Naaman Komi Oinet [Picture 2. Naaman in the River]
3. Elisha ak Asikarik ap Kamuktaindet [Picture 3. Elisha and the Army of God]
4. Elisha ak Asikorindet ne Kikorat [Picture 4. Elisha and the Blind Army]
5. Kemutin Ingaset ap Samaria [Picture 5. The Siege of Samaria]
6. Bik Angwan Chekiome Kochek [Picture 6. The Four Lepers]
7. Komuen Jonah Kamuktaindet [Picture 7. Jonah flees from God]
8. Jonah ak Samakiat Neo [Picture 8. Jonah and the Great Fish]
9. Jonah Komi Nineveh [Picture 9. Jonah at Nineveh]
10. Esther ak Laitoriat [Picture 10. Esther and the King]
11. Koyesio Mordekai Kokutuny [Picture 11. Mordecai Refuses to Bow Down]
12. Koomisie Esther [Picture 12. Esther's Feast]
13. Arorunet ♦ Daniel ak Joronok Sik [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Daniel and His Friends]
14. Daniel ak Laitoriat ap Babylon [Picture 14. Daniel and the King of Babylon]
15. Itondap Kamuktaindet [Picture 15. The Image of Gold]
16. Araraitap Mat [Picture 16. The Furnace of Fire]
17. Kosoe Kamuktaindet Daniel [Picture 17. Daniel Prays to God]
18. Daniel Komi Keringet ap Ngetunyik [Picture 18. Daniel in the Lions' Den]
19. Nehemiah Komi Tait ap Laitoriat Neo [Picture 19. Nehemiah Before the Great King]
20. Kogoni Nehemia Inganaset ne Kikingem [Picture 20. Nehemiah Inspects the Ruined City]
21. Keteje Inatut [Picture 21. Building the Walls]
22. Kosomoni Ezra Ngotutik [Picture 22. Ezra Reads the Law]
23. Yashwa Komi Kimurtoyot [Picture 23. Jesus on the Cross]
24. Koboru Yashwa Oret ak Sobondae Koikeny [Picture 24. Jesus Shows the Way to Everlasting Life]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (29.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (63.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.