Tabo Nebo Sisit [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64768
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Ko weendi Jeiso Kipsengwet [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Konyonei Tomirmiriet ne Tilil ak Mat [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Ko omjini Petero Bik [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Kaitab Kaniset [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Kisoobi Chito [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Petero ak Kwondo ne Kiberberis [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Keborei Stepano [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Chito ne Kirutoi nebo Ethiopia [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Keerekab Petro nebo Tiongik [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Petero ak Romaniak [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Petero eng Korkoret [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Petero ak Choronokchich [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Labkeiyet ak Tooge ne bunu Kipsenget [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Paulo ne Korat ak Anania [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Kisochinei Kaniset Paulo ak Barnaba [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Koamdoi Paulo akobo Jeiso [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Kiruchi Paulo agobo Chi [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Kosoei Paulo ak Silas Konyo Kipreng Rengit [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Paulo ak Kapkorosut nebo Cheptailelit ne Moingen Chi [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Paulo Kimuti Kapkirwok [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Kosoru Paulo eng Yandik [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Ko Anijinei Paulo Laitorinik [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Usonet neo ak Ngemetab Melit [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Paulo Ko Kimonjororiot eng Rom [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (58.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.