ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 1 Beginning with GOD - Dangbe
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 79150
Language name: Dangbe
1. Let's Become Disciples of God ▪ 絵 1. Adam and the Animals
2. 絵 2. A Wife for Adam
3. 絵 3. The Snake in the Garden
4. 絵 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden
5. 絵 5. Noah and the Great Boat
6. 絵 6. The Great Flood ▪ Our Resting Place is the House of God
7. 絵 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise
8. 絵 8. The Tower of Babel
9. 絵 9. Job Worships God
10. 絵 10. Job in Mourning
11. 絵 11. Job Suffers
12. 絵 12. Job is Restored ▪ God's Wonderful Work is Fearful
13. 序論 to Part 2 ▪ God, We Shall Always Worship You ▪ 絵 13. Abraham Leaves His Home
14. 絵 14. Abraham and Lot
15. 絵 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace
16. 絵 16. Abraham Counts the Stars
17. 絵 17. The Baby Ishmael
18. 絵 18. Sarah Laughs ▪ I Have to Do the Work of God Always
19. 絵 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom
20. 絵 20. Abraham's Sacrifice
21. 絵 21. Old Abraham and His Servant
22. 絵 22. Jesus is Born
23. 絵 23. The Death of Jesus
24. 絵 24. Jesus is Alive! ▪ My Redeemer, as I Live, I Will Come to You ▪ God You Have Done a Wonderful Thing For Me
- MP3 Audio ZIP (34.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (63.2MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.