Esta página no está actualmente disponible en Español.
If you would like to help translate this site please click here.
Are you going on a short term mission? Then don't let language be a barrier!
GRN has resources for short term missions in over 6,000 languages and dialects. They will allow you to share the good news of Jesus in culturally appropriate ways, using local voices, local songs and local music.
Tools for you to use:
- The 5fish.mobi website provides access to GRN's content from any mobile device with a web browser and media player
- iPhone and Android phones and tablets can also download the free apps from 5fish.mobi
- Use the 5fish.mobi website and apps to download, listen to and share the Gospel in over 5,000 languages
- The globalrecordings.net website is another easy way to obtain our resources
- Search for a specific language or all languages in a country
- Download the audio or video files: Resources to Promote GRN in Your Church or Ministry Group
The Saber hand wind mp3 player
- The Saber mp3 player is designed for use in remote communities where access to batteries and electricity may be difficult. It can be charged by a winding movement
- Every Saber is designed for harsh conditions and even comes with spare parts
- Sabers are loud and ideal in group settings
- Pictures books accompany many of GRN's recordings to help keep attention and aid visualisation
Ways to use our resources:
- Bring a Saber [hyperlink] on your short term mission
- Play it from your mobile phone
- Attach a speaker to your mobile phone and play it to a group
- Distribute CDs just like you would a tract
- Or give out micro SD cards to mobile phone users
Not sure what suits you best? Ask GRN - we will help you find the best technology for your particular situation!