Hierdie bladsy is tans nie beskikbaar in Afrikaans nie.
Are you going on a short term mission? Then don't let language be a barrier!
GRN has resources for short term missions in over 6,000 languages and dialects. They will allow you to share the good news of Jesus in culturally appropriate ways, using local voices, local songs and local music.
Tools for you to use:
- The 5fish.mobi website provides access to GRN's content from any mobile device with a web browser and media player
- iPhone and Android phones and tablets can also download the free apps from 5fish.mobi
- Use the 5fish.mobi website and apps to download, listen to and share the Gospel in over 5,000 languages
- The globalrecordings.net website is another easy way to obtain our resources
- Search for a specific language or all languages in a country
- Download the audio or video files: Resources to Promote GRN in Your Church or Ministry Group
- Pictures books accompany many of GRN's recordings to help keep attention and aid visualisation
Ways to use our resources:
- Bring a Saber, MegaVoice player, tablet or other playback device on your short term mission
- Play it from your mobile phone
- Attach a speaker to your mobile phone and play it to a group
- Distribute CDs just like you would a tract
- Or give out micro SD cards to mobile phone users
Not sure what suits you best? Ask GRN - we will help you find the best technology for your particular situation!