Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD - Kinyarwanda
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 81642
Language name: Kinyarwanda
1. Introduction, Picture 1: Adam and the Animals; 2a
2. Picture 2: A Wife for Adam; 3a
3. Picture 3b, 4, 5a
4. Picture 5: Noah and the Great Boat; 6a
5. Picture 6b, 7, 8a
6. Picture 8a, 9, 10a
7. Picture 10: Job in Mourning; 11a
8. Picture 11: Job Suffers; 12a
9. Picture 12: Job is Restored; Instrumental bridge music
10. Picture 13a (13) Abraham Leaves His Home
11. Picture 14: Abraham and Lot; 14a
12. Picture 15: Abraham Meets the King of Peace; 15a
13. Picture 16: Abraham Counts the Stars; 16a
14. Picture 17: The Baby Ishmael; 17a
15. Picture 18: Sarah Laughs; 18a
16. Picture 19: Abraham Prays for Sodom; 19a
17. Picture 20: Abraham's Sacrifice; 20a
18. Picture 21: Old Abraham and His Servant; 21a
19. Picture 21: Old Abraham and His Servant; annc for pic 22
20. Picture 22: Jesus is Born; 23a
21. Picture 23b (23) The Death of Jesus
22. Picture 23c (23) The Death of Jesus
23. Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!
- MP3 Audio ZIP (38.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (96.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.