Losango la lolotshi [Good News] - Longa
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 66839
Language name: Longa
1. Mbotwelo & Lishango 1 [Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Lishango 2 [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Lishango 3 [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Lishango 4 [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Lishango 5 [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Lishango 6 [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Lishango 7 [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Lishango 8 [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Lishango 9 [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Lishango 10 [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Lishango 11 [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Lishango 12 [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Lishango 13 [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Lishango 14 [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Lishango 15 [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Lishango 16 [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Lishango 17 [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Lishango 18 [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Lishango 19 [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Lishango 20 [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Lishango 21 [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Lishango 22 [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Lishango 23 [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Lishango 24 [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Lishango 25 [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Lishango 26 [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Lishango 27 [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Lishango 28 [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Lishango 29 [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Lishango 30 [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Lishango 31 [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Lishango 32 [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Lishango 33 [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Lishango 34 [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Lishango 35 [Picture 35: Death]
36. Lishango 36 [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Lishango 37 [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Lishango 38 [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Lishango 39 [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Lishango 40 [Picture 40: Witnessing]
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- MP3 Audio ZIP (121.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (33MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (239.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (49.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (18.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright Status Uncertain. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.