Look, Listen & Live 6 JESUS - Teacher & Healer - Keiyo
Is this recording useful?
Book 6 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Matthew and Mark. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66653
Language name: Keiyo
1. Ng’aleek Che Kitaune ♦ Koneti Jeiso Piik [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Teaches the People]
2. Koorik Aeng [Picture 2. The Two Houses]
3. Nyolu Kegeer Laipkeiyet [Picture 3. A Light Should be Seen]
4. Kobirei Romaniat Yahudiot [Picture 4. A Roman Beats a Jew]
5. Kesoe Kamuktaindet [Picture 5. Praying to God]
6. Kokolei Kiptengeginik Tumdo [Picture 6. Evil Men Sow Weeds]
7. Jeiso Ak Lagok [Picture 7. Jesus and the Children]
8. Mestowot Ak Kechirek [Picture 8. The Shepherd and the Sheep]
9. Otwogindet Ne Manyde Kaat [Picture 9. The Unforgiving Servant]
10. Kotochei Kiboitinik Melekwekwai [Picture 10. Workers Receive Their Pay]
11. Kwonyik Muut Eng’ Kurget Saang [Picture 11. Five Women Outside the Door]
12. Kiptaiyat Ak Kiboitinikyik [Picture 12. The Master and His Servants]
13. Ng’aleek Che Kitaune ♦ Kepatisani Jeiso [Introduction ▪ Picture 13. Jesus is Baptized]
14. Kogurei Jeiso Toretik [Picture 14. Jesus Calls Helpers]
15. Chito Ne Kitinyei Mogondosaik [Picture 15. A Man with Leprosy]
16. Kobunu Chii Koot Parak [Picture 16. A Man Comes Through the Roof]
17. Konyoi Jeiso Eutap Muren [Picture 17. Jesus Heals a Man's Hand]
18. Koteleli Jeiso Usoonet [Picture 18. Jesus Calms a Storm]
19. Komi Chebyoso Kaptuyet [Picture 19. A Woman in the Crowd]
20. Jeiso Ak Lakwa Ne Kime [Picture 20. Jesus and the Dead Child]
21. Jeiso Ak Chebyoso Ne Kibunu Emet Age [Picture 21. Jesus and the Foreign Woman]
22. Jeiso Komi Chii Ne Makoistoi Ama Ngololi [Picture 22. Jesus and the Deaf and Dumb Man]
23. Koyae Jeiso Chii Ne Koraat Kogerto [Picture 23. Jesus Makes a Blind Man See]
24. Konyoi Jeiso Weerit Ne Kitinye Oiik [Picture 24. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (22.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (42.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (11.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2020 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.