Oddu Dansa [Good News] - Borana: Sakuye
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65286
Language name: Borana: Sakuye
1. Oddu Uummama [Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Dubbi Waaqa [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Uumama [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adamuf Haway [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kainifi Habili [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Markab Nuhu Midase [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Fachaa Bisaani [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abrahamu, Sarah, Issaqo [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Musaf Sera Waaqa [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Sera Kudanan [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Sorio Daba [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Dufisa Yeso Kristo [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Dalota Yeso [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yeson Barsisa [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Waan mama Ka Yeson Tolche [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Aka Yeso Garagalchan [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Aka Yeso Farisan [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Aka Yeson Dua Kae [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Aka Tomason Dugefat Kais Yeso [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Yeson Gubati Oldebia [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Maskali Duwa [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Kara Lama [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Ilman Waaqa [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Yesson Maro Lameso Dalate [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Aka Lubbun Qulqulon Waaqa Dufte [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Yeson Ibse Lafa (Dunia) [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Waan Nama Harah [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Gumi Kristo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Adui Tesan Jalada [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Jabena Yeso Kristo [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Yeson Afura Lama Balesa [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Ilalacha Yeso Kristo [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Yo nu Daba Tolchine [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Faydaba [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Wan Dua [Picture 35: Death]
36. Nafa Yeso Kristo [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Waldena Waaqa Waliu-Kadatan [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Debi Yeso Kristo [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Sanyi Dansa [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Waan Shahida Yeso [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (23.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (48MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.