Taunet ak Jehova [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64761
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Adam ak Chongik [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals]
2. Kwondo nebo Adam [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
3. Erenet eng mbaret [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
4. Adam ak eng Sangutab mbare [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
5. Noah ak melit neo [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
6. Marenet neo [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
7. Kipngeserie ak Kaororet nebo Jehova [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
8. Tekset ne kooi nebo Babeli [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
9. Kolosu Job Jehova [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
10. Rirekab Job [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
11. Nyalildab Job [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
12. Kisoobi Job [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Kobistoi Abram Korenyi [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
14. Abram ak Lot [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
15. Kotuitos Abram ak Laitoriatab Kalyet [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
16. Koiti Abram Kokelik [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
17. Lakwet Ismael [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
18. Kororie Sara [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
19. Kosoe Abram akobo Sodom [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
20. Kokoitoi Abram Korosek [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
21. Boyot Abram ak Kiboityonde Nyin [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
22. Sigetab Jeiso [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
23. Meetab Jeiso [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
24. Sobei Jeiso [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.