Taunet ak Jehova [Look, Listen & Live 1 Beginning with GOD] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64761
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Adam ak Chongik [Introduction ▪ Picture 1]
2. Kwondo nebo Adam [Picture 2]
3. Erenet eng mbaret [Picture 3]
4. Adam ak eng Sangutab mbare [Picture 4]
5. Noah ak melit neo [Picture 5]
6. Marenet neo [Picture 6]
7. Kipngeserie ak Kaororet nebo Jehova [Picture 7]
8. Tekset ne kooi nebo Babeli [Picture 8]
9. Kolosu Job Jehova [Picture 9]
10. Rirekab Job [Picture 10]
11. Nyalildab Job [Picture 11]
12. Kisoobi Job [Picture 12]
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Kobistoi Abram Korenyi [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13]
14. Abram ak Lot [Picture 14]
15. Kotuitos Abram ak Laitoriatab Kalyet [Picture 15]
16. Koiti Abram Kokelik [Picture 16]
17. Lakwet Ismael [Picture 17]
18. Kororie Sara [Picture 18]
19. Kosoe Abram akobo Sodom [Picture 19]
20. Kokoitoi Abram Korosek [Picture 20]
21. Boyot Abram ak Kiboityonde Nyin [Picture 21]
22. Sigetab Jeiso [Picture 22]
23. Meetab Jeiso [Picture 23]
24. Sobei Jeiso [Picture 24]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (28.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (13.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.