Maninkakan, Western language
Language name: Maninkakan, Western
ISO Language Code: mlq
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
GRN Language Number: 13629
IETF Language Tag: mlq
We do not currently have any recordings available in this language.
Recordings in related languages
Words of Life (in Malinke)
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
- Mandingo (Macrolanguage)
- Maninkakan, Western (ISO Language)
- Malinke: Kedougou
- Maninkakan, Western: Djebe
- Maninkakan, Western: Fulanke
- Maninkakan, Western: Jahanka
- Maninkakan, Western: Kenieba Maninka
- Maninkakan, Western: Konkodougou
- Maninkakan, Western: Kouroudougou
- Maninkakan, Western: Niagala
- Maninkakan, Western: Nyoxolonkan
- Mandinka (ISO Language)
- Maninkakan, Eastern (ISO Language)
- Maninkakan, Kita (ISO Language)
- Maninka, Konyanka (ISO Language)
- Sankaran Mandingo (ISO Language)
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.