GRN Australia has several properties that we use in the ministry. These properties provide us with office space, recording studios and warehouse, some staff housing, and rental income.
We need someone to manage these properties to the best advantage of the mission. You could help maintain and improve GRN's office and residential property, and coordinate and supervise more complex projects. Use your skills to help the smooth running of the mission, and reduce the cost of external consultants and contractors.
Responsibilities could include any or all of the following:
- Monitor the condition of all properties
- Do minor repairs and improvements
- Organise volunteers for maintenance and grounds work
- Request and evaluate quotes for more substantial work
- Employ and supervise contractors
- Perform any specialised work for which you are qualified
- Manage the upcoming studio construction project
- Be point of contact for the agents for leased properties
- Resolve any property-related WHS issues
- Participate in any future property development
This role would suit a builder or other tradesman who wants a change of pace or is recently retired, or someone with excellent administrative skills and an understanding of property issues.
This could be a part time staff position (or full time with other technical or administrative responsibilities), or a job for a volunteer.
For more information or to express an interest, please contact GRN using the form below.