If you would like to help translate this site please click here.
1. Kenya: We were saddened to hear of the sudden death of Boaz Inyama. He had served with GRN for many years and made 250 recordings. Pray for his wife Beatrice and their three children.
2. Kenya: The funeral survice for Boaz was held on March 19th in his home village. Our office is planning to raise funds in memory of Boaz in order to allow a recording of a new language. Pray that the funds come in to make this a reality.
3. Kenya: Pray for recordist, James Shikuku, the son of Boaz as he carries on with the ministry his father had done for most of his working life.
4. Europe: Please pray for Samuel and Mary Bouix as they prepare for Sam taking up his new role as European director. His plans to visit GRN European Centres before taking up his new role in September have been hampered by the travel restrictions.
5. Brazil: The missionary base where GRN is working out of has 20 missionaries infected with Covid 19. The GRN missionaries are on a recording project. Pray for the missionaries infected for recovery and pray for the GRN workers that they will be kept safe.
6. Mexico: Sergio Aquino, missionary, translator and the GRN Mexico board chair passed away in March. Pray for his family and that God will raise up a new person to take his place.
7. Canada: Kevin and Ruth Horan continue to work from their home in California. They were infected with Covid 19 but have now recovered. Pray that Kevin's visa for Canada will be quickly processed.
8. Canada: David Elliott ask for prayer for the preparations of the virtual banquet on April 17th. Pray for Pierre-Yves, he is providing the technical help in putting it together.
9. Pakistan: The population of the Dameli speakers are 100% Muslim. Pray for an opportunity for GRN to record their language, so that many may hear the Words of God and be saved.
10. Pakistan: Recently our recordist there made the first sign language recordings for deaf people. Now many deaf people can understand the Good News for the first time. Praise the Lord.
11. GRN Bangladesh are using lockdown to develop story telling skills. Pray they will have opportunities to use this while remaining careful to avoid the risks to their health.
12. Recordings are planned for seven unrecorded languages in a Central Asian country. Translations are ready in four of the languages. Pray for open borders, safe travel, good contacts and a working of the Holy Spirit in many lives.
13. Philippines: Praise the Lord for the completion of recent Tagalog recordings by our Philippine team. These will also be used in many countries where Seamen teams work with Philippine workers on cruise ships.
14. Canada: Pray for the GRN Canada board as they meet via zoom this evening to discuss the ministry needs. Pray for wisdom as we look to the future.
15. UK: Pray for the parcels of recordings and GRN materials that the UK team sends out each week. May they arrive safely and be used widely.
17. Canada - Tonight is the GRN Virtual Banquet, pray that the time will bring glory to God. Pray that the technical aspects will work as planned.
18. Brazil: GRN wants to increase its recording capacity in Brazil so the good news will be available for even the smallest tribe. Pray for new workers, called by God, and sent and supported by their home churches to work fulltime.
19. Sierra Leone: The GRN center is in the process of registering as Global Recordings Network Sierra Leone. Pleas pray for a smooth transition. 20. Indonesia: Our centre leader would like to retire. Please pray for the Lord to provide a suitable person to replace him.
21. Praise God for the opportunities the internet provides for spreading the Gospel. Pray for wisdom and creativity for those involved in designing GRN websites and mobile phone apps.
22. Pakistan: Pray for the GRN team of workers that they will continue to have open doors to share the Gospel.
23. India has a large number of unrecorded languages but currently no GRN Centre. Pray for those who are working to record in India and those developing partnerships with local mission organisations to facilitate recording and distribution.
24. The Bible says that God's people are part of a spiritual battle being fought in the spiritual realm. Pray that many will realise their responsibility to be prayer warriors supporting the work of God throughout the world, especially in countries with few or no Christians praying for them.
25. France: Please continue to pray for Daniel Oddon, as he works to bring refugees to faith and to protect new converts, who can be subject to persecution from other refugees in Europe.
26. International Director, Graydon's term of office will end in 2023. Pray for the committee of staff from several continents who are tasked with identifying and appointing his replacement.
27. Pray for all those recordists making plans for recording and distributing the Gospel once lockdowns ends and travel, local and international is possible.
28. Europe: Those working with migrants in Europe have had their work disrupted by Covid. Pray that many of those contacted in the past will still access our materials on their phones and be build up their understanding of the Bible.
29. Special Language Project: GRN has plans to make recordings in seven languages from a primarily Buddhist country. There are no known Christians in any of these language groups. Pray for God to prepare the hearts of those who will eventfully hear the recordings.
30. Report from Guinea Bissau: "The first time we played the stories for the leaders of a small village of about 400, the expressions on the faces of the listeners were priceless. 'No one spoke their language' and 'Who-ever made that recording 'had to be a native speaker.' Those stories opened doors for us to establish relationships with this village and 5 others, all who now have meetings to worship Jesus together."