Majaribio Kwa Mlungu [Look, Listen & Live 5 On Trial for GOD] - Digo
Is this recording useful?
Book 5 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, Nehemiah, Esther. For evangelism, church planting, systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65920
Language name: Digo
1. Tangambere ♦ Naaman Anamtembelea Elisha Kwake Kaya [Introduction ▪ Picture 1]
2. Naaman Muhoni [Picture 2]
3. Elisha Na Jeshi Ra Mlungu [Picture 3]
4. Elisha Na Jeshi Chipofu [Picture 4]
5. Samaria Inazungulukwa [Picture 5]
6. Atu Anne Enye Ukoma [Picture 6]
7. Yona Anamchimbira Mlungu [Picture 7]
8. Jonah Na Samaki Mkulu [Picture 8]
9. Jonah Mdzini Ninawi [Picture 9]
10. Esta Na Mfalme [Picture 10]
11. Modekai Anarema Kusujudu [Picture 11]
12. Karamu Ya Esta [Picture 12]
13. Tangambere ♦ Danieli Na Asenae [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13]
14. Danieli Na Mfalme Wa Babiloni [Picture 14]
15. Sanamu Ya Dhahabu [Picture 15]
16. Tanuri Ya Moho [Picture 16]
17. Danieli Anamvoya Mlungu [Picture 17]
18. Danieli Ndani Ya Pango Ra Simba [Picture 18]
19. Nehemaya Mbere Ya Mfalme Mkulu [Picture 19]
20. Nehemaya Akagua Mudzi Riobomolewa [Picture 20]
21. Kuta Zinadzengwa Uphya [Picture 21]
22. Ezra Anadzifunza Sheria [Picture 22]
23. Yesu Msalabani [Picture 23]
24. Yesu Aonyesa Njiva Ya Uzima Wa Milele [Picture 24]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (25.3MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (51.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (3.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.