Power Over Evil Spirits (dialogue)
Balangkas: Dialogue. Jesus can conquer evil spirits. Jesus alone has power over the evil spirits. Jesus is the true sacrifice. He can take away our sins. Believe in Jesus now.
Bilang ng Talata: 103A
Tema: Evil Spirits, demons; Witchcraft, paganism; Fear; Son of God; Saviour of Sinful Men; Victory; Salvation; Peace with God; Leaving old way, begin new way; Joy, happiness, rejoicing; Faith, trust, believe in Jesus; Syncretism; Eternal / everlasting life
Klase: Messages and Fiction
Antas ng kaalaman: Simple
Kawikaan mula sa Bibliya: Minimal
Ang mga script ay panimulang gabay para sa pagsasalin at pagre-record sa ibat-ibang wika.Ang mga ito ay ay dapat na angkupin kung kinakailangan para maunawaan at makabuluhan sa bawat kultura at wika. Ilang termino at konsepto na ginamit ay maaaring gamitin para maipaliwanag o maaari di na palitan o tanggalin ng ganap.
1. How are you?
2. We are very well. (Usual greetings)
1. What are you doing?
2. We are taking this woman to the witch doctor. We are sure that evil spirits (sorcery) are bringing her trouble. We must find help for her.
1. I can see that you are trying to help this woman. I can tell you where you can find the help you need.
2. How is this? Are you also a witch doctor?
1. No, but I have discovered the One Who can truly help us. He came to save us from the power of evil (Satan). He is Jesus Christ, the Son of God. Jesus Christ has the power to conquer the evil spirits that harm people. He came to seek people who are under the shadow of death, that He might give them eternal life.
2. Ahhh--Is there a way like this that leads to eternal life? Tell me more.
1. Yes, God tells us in His book that the one who believes in Jesus has eternal life. The one who rejects Jesus is under the wrath of God. This eternal life is bound up with (comes from) Jesus Christ. You can be given a new life by receiving Him. Jesus says, "Come to me, you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest."
2. But how can this be?
1. Jesus Christ is the sacrifice for all people. He became the true sacrifice for sin by dying on the cross. He died for your sins. But He arose from death and now He is living. His power is very great. He alone has power over the evil spirits. He can take away our sins.
2. Friend, I can see that you are happy. I believe it is Jesus Christ who can help this young woman -- and myself as well. (We would like to be happy like you are.)
1. Yes, when you trust in Jesus, real joy and peace will come to you. The witch doctor cannot give these things. But if you trust in Jesus Christ alone He will save you. God gives freely (freely gives) eternal life, by believing in Jesus Christ (if you accept Jesus Christ). Believe Him now.