Spread the Good News
Balangkas: On witnessing. Speaker answers ojections with Scripture. Listener is convinced and the group goes off singing.
|Bilang ng Talata:||123|
|Klase:||Messages and Fiction|
|Antas ng kaalaman:||Simple|
|Kawikaan mula sa Bibliya:||Extensive|
Ang talatang ito ay panimulang gabay para sa pagsasalin at pagrerekord sa ibang mga wika.Dapat ito´y naaangkop sa ibat ibang kultura at mga wika upang ito´y maging makabuluhan sa anumang lugar na pag gagamitan. May ilang mga salita at kaisipan na maaaring mangailangan ng mas malawak na paliwanag o maaaring ipagpaliban ang paggamit para sa ibang mga kultura.
1. Where are you going?
2. We are going out to the villages to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.
1. Are you not ashamed to speak of these things?
2. No, indeed. Jesus said, "Whosoever shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father which is in heaven." We are not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for "it is the power of God unto salvation, to everyone that believes."
1. But do you not get tired?
2. Yes, we often get tired, but this is not important. God's Word says, because Jesus suffered for us, we not only believe Him but are willing to suffer for Him. We are glad to do anything for Him, even if it brings suffering, because He did so much for us.
1. I have believed on Jesus. But I thought that only certain people were supposed to do this work. Do you have to be someone special to do this?
2. Before Jesus went back to heaven, after He was crucified, He spoke these words: "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature." This was His command to all His followers, and we must obey His command. He said, "You are my friends if you do whatsoever I command you." The big work of every Christian is to spread the news of salvation by Jesus Christ. The Word of God says that the believers went everywhere preaching the Word.
1. How is it possible for everyone to go to faraway places?
2. It is true, some cannot go far. But their big work is still in spreading of God's message. Each one of us needs to remember this. We can tell of Jesus in every place, whatever may be our daily work or wherever we go. If we cannot go to other places, we should help others so they can go. If we have truly received Jesus we will want to give ourselves completely to Him. All of our possessions will belong to God so that His Word may be taken far and near. All of our strength will be given to Him. We will love Him and want to serve Him.
1. You have made me realize that I also should be witnessing for Jesus. May I go along with you today?
2. Yes, come with us. Let us sing as we go...... (end with a song)
References: Matt, 11:33; Rom. 1:16; Phil. 1:29; Mark 16:15; John 15:14; Acts 8:4.