In Whose Hand Are You?
เค้าโครง: Discussion of Satan as master of the world due to Adam's sin. Brief resume of the fall and results. Satan's deceptions, fooling people to think they are free from his power. Importance of following God's Word.
หัวข้อ: Saviour of Sinful Men; Creation; Leaving old way, begin new way; Light/Darkness; Satan (the devil); Slavery to sin
ประเภท: Messages and Fiction
บทความนี้เตรียมเพื่อแปลและบันทึกเสียงในภาษาต่างๆ ควรประยุกต์กับวัฒนธรรมและภาษาต่างๆ เพื่อความเหมาะสมกับแต่ละท้องถิ่น คํำบางคําหรือบางความหมายอาจต้องอธิบายเพิ่มเติม หรือบางทีต้องตัดออกเพื่อให้เหมาะสมกับแต่ละวัฒนธรรม
1. Do you know who your master is and to whom you belong?
2. I don't have any master. I am free. Long ago, our deceased forefathers had masters (patrons) and they used to work for them. But now we are free.
1. Even though you say you are free, you still have a master. Because it says in the Word of God that the Evil One rules over the people who are here in the world.
2. I would say that God is the Master of the world. Didn't God make the world?
1. Of course; God made the world and the things in it.
2. Then how is it that you say the Evil One is the Master of the World?
1. When the world began, God made a man and his wife. He set them in a garden and He appointed the man to be the master of the garden and all that was in it. Just one tree, He forbade him to eat its fruit. But the man and the woman obeyed the voice of the Evil One and ate the fruit of that one tree that God had forbidden him. So man began to follow the Evil One instead of God. And so began deceit, pain, sickness, death, and all other bad things. Therefore, the people who are in the world today are still in the hand of the Evil One, where the first man committed us. And they like to do all sorts of bad things, because they follow their master. And when they die, they go out into the darkness, and stay there forever.
2. It's my opinion that all people will arrive in heaven, even though it may take them a while to get there.
1. That isn't true; it's a lie. It is the Evil One who tells people that all roads go to the same place. Because it says in the Bible: "The wide road arrives at death, and many people are traveling on it. Just a few people find the narrow road that arrives in heaven where we will find life." Also Jesus said: "Don't fear the people who will kill your bodies but cannot kill your souls. But it is fitting that you should fear the One Who has the power to cast you into the fire that does not go out, where both your bodies and your souls will be lost." If all people were going to eventually arrive where God is, He would not speak of people suffering forever in hell after they die. Even though they would delay somewhat in arriving, it would not be necessary for us to fear lest our souls should be lost in the "bad place."
2. If we belonged to the Evil One, why wouldn't we know it?
1. You don't know it, because the Evil One is a deceiver, and he doesn't want you to know that you are in his hand. He doesn't want you to look for a way to get out. It is the Evil One that keeps in darkness the hearts of the people who don't want to believe the Word of God. That one does not want the light of the Gospel to illumine their hearts. Because if you leave the road that isn't true and you follow the word that is dependable, then you will escape from the hand of the Evil One.
2. And if we escape from the hand of the Evil One, won't he catch us again?
1. He will certainly approach us and look for a way to catch us. But he can't do anything to us unless God gives him permission. If we have committed our hearts to Jesus, then we are in the hand of God. And God is stronger than the Evil One. He will not allow anyone to take us out of His hand. Don't let the Evil One deceive you. Give yourself to the One Who will save you from the darkness and evil. Jesus is that One. He is the Light of the World.