Stronger than Demons
เค้าโครง: The Jesus Clan is stronger than the devil clan. Leave the devil clan and come to Jesus.
|หัวข้อ:||Evil Spirits, demons; Sickness; Saviour of Sinful Men; Leaving old way, begin new way; Satan (the devil); Slavery to sin; Power of God / Jesus; Spiritual Life|
|ประเภท:||Messages and Fiction|
บทความนี้เตรียมเพื่อแปลและบันทึกเสียงในภาษาต่างๆ ควรประยุกต์กับวัฒนธรรมและภาษาต่างๆ เพื่อความเหมาะสมกับแต่ละท้องถิ่น คํำบางคําหรือบางความหมายอาจต้องอธิบายเพิ่มเติม หรือบางทีต้องตัดออกเพื่อให้เหมาะสมกับแต่ละวัฒนธรรม
1. Well, how have you all been lately?
2. Oh, sir, this year we have had so much trouble.
1. How is that?
2. Our family and household have had continual sickness; sickness spreading from one to another so the whole family has been sick.
1. Well, I suppose that you have carried out all the spirit ceremonies, etc.?
2. Sir, we have done so much that we are left in poverty. Friend, you have come, so help us to find some help; for the demons won't help us. Should we go and change our clan, or maybe go to another place where we won't face these dangers?
1. Younger brother, I am convinced that wherever you go on this earth or whatever clan you live with, there is always danger. But there is a special clan which is free from the power of evil spirits. It is a special clan because you can join this clan without leaving the clan your family belongs to now. It is a spirit clan.
2. Oh,what clan is that? Tell me about it.
1. I tell you the truth, it is the Jesus clan. One person is the chief of this clan. The members of this clan are people from tribal clans like yours who follow Jesus.
2. Can it be that the Jesus Clan has no troubles?
1. We, like others, have troubles, but we do not fear because Jesus has promised to help us. He has great power and is stronger than all the demons and sirits. He is stronger than the very chief of demons. You should belong to the Jesus Clan.
2. I don't know His way, nor how to join it. Please tell me.
1. Friend, the Jesus to Whom I refer is not just an ordinary man of this world. He is a God-man. He is the Son of God.
2. Is that so? Then please explain clearly to me all about Him and how to find Him.
1. The devil is the chief of the evil spirits. The devil's clan is a spirit clan, too, and most people follow the devil and his evil spirits. But they cause trouble and lead people to death. God sent His Son to earth to take us from the power of the devil's clan. He conquered death. If He had not died, He wouldn't have completed what He came to do. "I shall die but in 3 days I shall rise again," Jesus said. Soon after that, He died. In 3 days He came to life and walked out of His place of burial.
He died to make the payment for our sins. By coming back to life again He conquered death. He broke the power of the chief of demons and all who follow him. Now, all who believe in Jesus are no longer the slaves of demons, because the Jesus clan is stronger than the demons. Jesus wants us to invite everyone to join His clan. Whoever believes that Jesus died and rose again, and makes Jesus his chief, is a member of Jesus' clan. In the world the number of tribal clans is so many that they can't be counted. But of the spirit clans there are only two, the devil clan and the Jesus clan. The devil clan is the death clan. The Jesus Clan is the Life Clan. If you would leave the devil clan and come to Jesus, you would have life, like I have now. Jesus will take you from the devil clan, and help you so that you may fear no more.
2. Friend, I believe this is true. I will do it now, and never follow the devil clan again. Now I am going to follow Jesus.