Audio recordings available in Inupiatun
We do not currently have any recordings available in this language.
Eskimo (offensive name used in the past)
Northwest Alaska Inupiat
- Inupiaq (Macrolanguage)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska (ISO Language)
- Inupiatun (Unknown)
- Eskimo: Hooper Bay (Unknown)
- Eskimo: Kawerak (Unknown)
- Eskimo: Malemute (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Coastal Inupiatun (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: King Island Inupiatun (Dialect)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Kobuk River Inupiatun (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Northern Malimiut Inu (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Seward Peninsula Inup (Unknown)
- Inupiatun, Northwest Alaska: Southern Malimiut Inu (Unknown)
- Kotzebue (Dialect)
Eskimo, Alaska Inupiat, Northwest;
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Global Studio.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.