The Judgment Seat of Christ
சுருக்கமான வருணனை: Fairly detailed discussion/dialogue about the judgment seat of Christ, that every believer will be judged according to how we have lived for Him, how this judgment differs from the judgment of the nations and from the Great White Throne.
|கருப்பொருள்:||Obedience; End Time, Second Coming; Faith, trust, believe in Jesus; Judgement; Shame|
|சபையினர்:||Orthodox; Catholic; New Christian; Christian|
|பகுப்பு:||Messages and Fiction|
இந்த விரிவுரைக்குறிப்பு பிறமொழிகளின் மொழிபெயர்ப்பிற்கும் மற்றும் பதிவு செய்வதற்கும் அடிப்படை வழிகாட்டி ஆகும். பல்வேறு கலாச்சாரங்களுக்கும் மொழிகளுக்கும் பொருத்தமானதாக ஒவ்வொரு பகுதியும் ஏற்ற விதத்தில் இது பயன்படுத்தப்படவேண்டும்.சில விதிமுறைகளுக்கும் கோட்பாடுகளுக்கும் ஒரு விரிவான விளக்கம் தேவைப்படலாம் அல்லது வேறுபட்ட கலாச்சாரங்களில் இவை தவிர்க்கப்படலாம்.
1. Tell me, I want to understand more about the Bible. Who will appear before the judgement seat (platform) of Christ?
2. God's word says only those who belong to Jesus Christ will be there. 2 Corinthians 5:10.
1. When will this judgement take place?
2. After the Lord Jesus comes again to take His people above to be with Himself. 1 Corinthians 15:23; 1Thessalonians 4:16-18.
1. Will Jesus judge His people for their sins?
2. No. God's Book says, "Their sins and iniquities will I remember no more." Hebrews 10:14,17.
1. How will believers appear (stand) before Christ?
2. They will have changed bodies like Jesus Christ had after He arose from the dead. Their bodies will never die again. Phillipians 3:20-21.
1. Why will Jesus have this judgement for His people?
2. He will judge us according to the way we have lived for Him, and the way we have served Him. The works we have done for Him because we love Him will receive eternal reward. They will be like gold, silver and precious
stones, which cannot be burnt up. But works like (resembling) wood, hay and stubble (timber, grass and rubbish) will be burnt up with no reward. Matthew 10:42; 1 Corinthians 3:14-15.
1. Will every believer stand before the judgement seat (platform) of Christ?
2. Yes, every Christian must stand before Jesus at the place where He sits down as Judge. We, one by one, must answer the Lord Jesus for the works we have done in our bodies, whether they were good or bad. Then we shall see (understand) ourselves as the Lord Jesus has seen (understood) us. After this, we who belong to Jesus shall be present at the marriage of the Lamb of God, the Lord Jesus. And we shall live forever with our Master (Lord). Ephesians 5:27; Revelation 19:7; I Corinthians; 13:12; I Thessalonians 4:17.
1. Will the judgement seat (platform) of Christ be at a different time than the judgement of nations?
2. Yes, the judgement of nations will be when Christ comes back to the earth with His people from heaven. At this
time Jesus will be King on the earth for 1,000 years. Matthew 25:31-46.
1. Is the judgement seat of Christ different from the judgement of the Great White Throne (or the Great White Platform Judgement)?
2. Yes, after Jesus rules for 1,000 years on the earth, the wicked will be raised and judged at the Great White Throne (platform) for their sins. Then they will be cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Revelation 20.
1. These words should make Christians fear to displease their Lord, and walk righteously before God and man. It
should also awaken the unbelievers to flee the judgements of God.
2. Yes, it is true. Jesus's love should stir (warm) our hearts to full and faithful service. We must always love one another. And we must witness to the unbelievers, so that they might receive (take) the Saviour, and have eternal life, before Jesus comes back again. We do not want to be ashamed before Him when He comes.
Ref: 2 Corinthians 5:14-20.