Jesus is Bigger than Spirits
சுருக்கமான வருணனை: Refers to local custom of protecting from spirits. Discussion of Jesus' power and willingness to protect. Sinner's prayer.
|கருப்பொருள்:||Evil Spirits, demons; Saviour of Sinful Men; Faith, trust, believe in Jesus; Power of God / Jesus|
|பகுப்பு:||Messages and Fiction|
இந்த விரிவுரைக்குறிப்பு பிறமொழிகளின் மொழிபெயர்ப்பிற்கும் மற்றும் பதிவு செய்வதற்கும் அடிப்படை வழிகாட்டி ஆகும். பல்வேறு கலாச்சாரங்களுக்கும் மொழிகளுக்கும் பொருத்தமானதாக ஒவ்வொரு பகுதியும் ஏற்ற விதத்தில் இது பயன்படுத்தப்படவேண்டும்.சில விதிமுறைகளுக்கும் கோட்பாடுகளுக்கும் ஒரு விரிவான விளக்கம் தேவைப்படலாம் அல்லது வேறுபட்ட கலாச்சாரங்களில் இவை தவிர்க்கப்படலாம்.
1. Good morning. How are you?
2. I am fine.
1. What are you doing?
2. I am stringing this plant. I will hang it around my child's neck. It will keep him from getting sick.
1. Does it really always prevent sickness?
2. Almost always.
1. Almost ... (said slowly) Are you afraid that your child might get sick even with this plant?
2. I don't know.
1. I can see you are trying to protect your son (child). I can tell you where you can find real protection from spirits.
2. How is this? Are you friendly to dead one's spirits? Do you talk to dead one's spirits?
1. No. I am speaking about Jesus Christ. Although He really died, Jesus' body became alive again. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. Jesus Christ died. Because He came back to life again, He has power over all spirits. The spirits you fear are weak. You should trust Jesus.
2. I wish they _were_ weak! Because you are ignorant, you just don't know.
1. Have you tried Jesus Christ?
2. No, How is it?
1. What is that in your gourd?
2. A ripe banana.
1. You don't eat that, do you?
2. I most certainly do.
1. Ripe bananas are not good.
2. Have you eaten a ripe banana?
1. No, if I did, I would get a toothache.
2. Because you are ignorant, you just don't know.
1. That's right. If I don't try it, I am ignorant and deceived. You know the real truth because you have eaten the banana. Ignorantly rejecting Jesus is like ignorantly rejecting this banana. Jesus is good. He will protect you from spirits. I know. I tried Him. Would you like to know Jesus Christ's power?
2. Yes. How?
1. Take Jesus right now to be your Saviour and Chief.
2. How do I do that?
1. God knows your heart. He doesn't listen for nice talk. You may say something like this: "Dear Jesus, I need You. Thank You for dying for my sins. I ask you to come into my life and be my Saviour and Master. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life."