Do You Know God?
சுருக்கமான வருணனை: Compares local beliefs and sacrifices with the truth. Simple question and answer discussion of worshipping local gods or spirits; Christ's coming to save us; sinful things that God hates; punishment for sin; joy of believing; freedom from other gods through the power of Christ. Adapts easily to local customs and beliefs. For those with no background of the Gospel.
உரையின் எண்: 024
கருப்பொருள்: Christ (Son of God); Eternal life (Eternal / everlasting life); Character of God (Bridges); Living as a Christian (No other gods, idols, Leaving old way, begin new way, Joy, happiness, rejoicing); Problems (Evil Spirits, demons)
பகுப்பு: Messages and Fiction
வேதாகம மேற்கோள்: None
இந்த விரிவுரைக்குறிப்பு பிறமொழிகளின் மொழிபெயர்ப்பிற்கும் மற்றும் பதிவு செய்வதற்கும் அடிப்படை வழிகாட்டி ஆகும். பல்வேறு கலாச்சாரங்களுக்கும் மொழிகளுக்கும் பொருத்தமானதாக ஒவ்வொரு பகுதியும் ஏற்ற விதத்தில் இது பயன்படுத்தப்படவேண்டும்.சில விதிமுறைகளுக்கும் கோட்பாடுகளுக்கும் ஒரு விரிவான விளக்கம் தேவைப்படலாம் அல்லது வேறுபட்ட கலாச்சாரங்களில் இவை தவிர்க்கப்படலாம்.
Greetings (Use local tribal salutations)
1. Do you know God?
2. Which God?
1. Which god are you serving?
2. Our ancestors told us that there are many gods we must worship and serve. (I am serving ===========).
1. You should know the true God.
2. Who is the true God?
1. There is a true God who gives a new life.
2. Our parents told us that our gods give us life.
1. The gods of our fathers haven't any power to give us life, but there is one, the God of Heaven, who has power to give us eternal life.
2. Our parents prepared sacrifices and put them at the foot of a certain tree, (change this statement according to the local tradition) and if they ask, the spirits give to them.
1. It was because we didn't understand, that we did those things. But the true God sent His Son that we might believe on Him and Have eternal life.
2. Did His Son really come to this earth?
1. Yes. He really came down. He died on the cross to take away our sins. We are full of sin, and God hates sin.
2. What are the bad things that He died to take away from us?
1. There are many bad things that we are used to doing-Stealing, killing, hatred, pride, adultery, and many other bad things. These separate us from God, but if we leave these things and believe in Him, He will take away our badness. If we don't follow Jesus, when we die we will go to Satan's place of fire.
2. Oh! - This place of fire frightens me!
1. It is a fearful thing! But God has provided a way.
2. What can a person do so that he can escape from this danger?
1. If you want to be saved, you must turn from your sin and believe in Jesus. He will put His Spirit into your heart to live. Jesus will give you God's eternal life.
2. Oh, I hear that well.
1. You really understand that?
2. Yes, I have understood. But how is it possible for me to tell others these same things so that they may hear?
1. If you really follow Jesus and accept Him, you will be full of joy. Your joy will be so great that you will want to tell everybody that you are really changed.
2. Now, what about those other gods of ours. Won't they be angry with us if we believe?
1. Their anger won't hurt you.
2. Then this true God, is He of greater power than our gods?
1. Yes, He has more power than all the spirits. He is the God Who made all the worlds and everything there is.
2. You must come back another day and tell us again about this.
1. You don't need to hear again before you believe. You can believe today. Today you may have this joy.