Christ in You
План-конспект: Conversation between two Christians reading Scripture and discussing the high standards set by God. Discovering the solution of "abiding in the Vine." Adaptable to local needs by changing the Scripture quotes to apply to problems among them.
Номер текста: 013
Тема: Eternal life (Salvation); Character of God (Word of God (the Bible)); Living as a Christian (Prayer, petition, Obedience, Spiritual Growth, Faith, trust, believe in Jesus, Assurance, Abiding in Christ, Christian values); Sin and Satan (Shame)
Aудитория: New Christian
Жанр: Messages and Fiction
Библейская цитата: Extensive
Сценарии - это основные инструкции по переводу и записи на другие языки. Их следует при необходимости адаптировать, чтобы сделать понятными и актуальными для каждой культуры и языка. Некоторые используемые термины и концепции могут нуждаться в дополнительном пояснении или даже полностью замещаться или опускаться.
1. (Greeting) Oh, I see you are reading from the Bible.
2. Yes, these words are like food to my soul. They give me strength.
1. Read to me, friend. I also am a Christian.
2. "You have heard that it was said by them of old time, You shall not kill; whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment. But I say unto you, that whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. You have heard that it was said by them of old time, you shall not commit adultery; But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart. And if your right eye offend you, pluck it out, and cast it from you; for it is profitable for you that one of your members should perish, and not that your whole body should be cast into hell. You have heard that it has been said, You shall love your neighbor, and hate your enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them that despitefully use you, and persecute you."
1. Oh, friend, these words of Jesus are very difficult. When I hear them I am ashamed, because I know I have not kept them. Is it really possible to obey them?
2. That is a good question. His words cannot be perfectly obeyed, except by Jesus Himself.
1. What do you mean? Would He ask us to do something which it is impossible for us to do? Doesn't He expect us to obey?
2. Yes, God commands us to obey His Word. Yet only Jesus is able to obey completely. But if you are a true Christian, Jesus' Spirit lives in your heart. Give yourself completely to Him. Then He will enable you to obey. Listen to these words of Jesus: "I am the Vine, ye are the branches. He that abideth in Me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit, for without Me, ye can do nothing. If ye abide in Me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what you will, and it shall be done unto you."
l. But how do I abide in Jesus?
2. By faith. Remember the day you first received Jesus? Because you knew you couldn't save yourself, you trusted in Jesus. It is the same way for daily victory over sin. Trust Jesus' strength when you don't feel strong. Think of these words: "I can do all things through Jesus who strengthens me." It is not I any more, but Jesus living in me.
1. Oh, I begin to understand. We must fill our hearts with Jesus' words and let Jesus Himself live in us. When Satan tempts me to do wrong, can I ask Jesus for His strength?
2. Yes, indeed. Many times you cannot feel happy. Often Satan will tempt you, and troubles will come. But we walk by faith, not by feelings. That is why you should always be thankful, even when you don't feel like it. He wants you to trust Him, for He said, "Lo, I am with you always."